Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Actually - range has always followed that. Even for a legit 9* Phantom rifle, it's only a measly 158 ATA. As a newman Fortegunner - I far exceed that requirement. In fact, I think I can use ALL the S rank guns except for maybe the 12*Launcher (and that 12* rifle - well, I'm kinda liking how the rattlesnake looks/shoots now that I look at it again lol). I'm sure plenty of fF beasts have enough (or close) to enough ATP to use the Fred Flintstone club (Bil de Axe), right?

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-31 13:56, Kuya wrote:
    Actually - range has always followed that. Even for a legit 9* Phantom rifle, it's only a measly 158 ATA. As a newman Fortegunner - I far exceed that requirement. In fact, I think I can use ALL the S rank guns except for maybe the 12*Launcher (and that 12* rifle - well, I'm kinda liking how the rattlesnake looks/shoots now that I look at it again lol). I'm sure plenty of fF beasts have enough (or close) to enough ATP to use the Fred Flintstone club (Bil de Axe), right?
    I was thinking more of the Newman Wartechers not being able to use 1 of the 2 S ranks that they get.

EDIT: Axe ATA makes this beast fortefighter want to cry, and equip a rather large arm unit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-01-31 14:16 ]</font>

I noticed you're hosting all of those on Photobucket, and with the frequency those will be linked, you might want to get a real host...check your PMs mb.

Also, the Agito grinds pretty damn amazing, I wonder if all S-Ranks will have similarly insane grinds.

Knight of the Azure Sky

Ugh, that blackheart saber is killing me, I long for it. ><

Very impressive looking weapons (most of them anyway)

thanks, although I do have to say that the stats for the twin sabers aren't that much greater than the 9* twin sabers, making me think that it would be a good idea to make my human mostly a fortefighter, and besides, that way, he'll be able to use that Agito thingie. but they still look cool enough for me to consider making him switch back and forth between Fortefighter and Fighgunner to use those S rank twin sabers and double sabers, and use that agito when i switch to Fortefighter.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2007-01-31 13:27, isahn80 wrote:
    RAWK ON!!!!!!

Edit: The below comments are unrelated to the above. I'm adding this because people don't seem to realize that.

The rods look sweet. Gaozoran rod is a must have. The Tyrant Spadac and the De Ragan Slayer are awesome.

And I'm making a Guntecher just for the Dual Handguns. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-01-31 16:55 ]</font>
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

I have a half chubb, I'm not gonna lie. Oh why did I have to buy a 360?

lol most of these are all floating around in the pc/ps2 server it all depends on the person u talk to

On 2007-01-31 16:17, adiburns wrote:
    Oh why did I have to buy a 360?
    i hear that,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2007-01-31 16:49 ]</font>