Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

if you want to solo with a cast character, try a RAcaseal
    i have one, and it's damn easy
    all you need is the right eqipment. got a spread needle (perfect for the most of the enemies) and a lord's laser (not rare, but very efficient for huge or boss enemies) and as mag a robochao
    use your traps (esp. ice) and you'll have no problems in soloing

Jenny XJ-9 RAcaseal Purplenum Lv49 (and never died )

I don't solo with my hucast, I splitscreen with my force. btw I love my hucast.

If you truely loved your HUcast, you would solo with him. It is what he lives for - more than anything. Will you deny him that?

All I got is a dragon slayer and a varista. He got lots of power though. I can't find any armour, he gets the snot knock out of him alot.

I'd say using a an android is more of a challenge. And well that is what players want right?
    I always had androids as main character, RAcast or HUcast and soloed everything. With the mag is possible to have S&D around half of the time, zalure on a srank shot and knowledge of what enemies do makes everything easy.
    Balanced classes allow more margin of error, that's true.

I find newman forces the hardest or more tiring class to solo. They depend too much on mana and with many enemies being highly resistant is annoying. My FOnl beat Ultimate Dark Falz at 83, twinked with techs had enough power but I suffered a lot beating some enemies.

Androids are good for C-Mode and for beating the game on Ult. I have all the androids and I have no problem going threw Ult at all. I beat the game by my self 3 time with no problem.
    I have lv 200 RAcast / lv 185 RAcaseal / lv 156 HUcast and a lv 132 HUcaseal. They have no problems at all going solo.
    My RAcast and My HUcast beat C-mode as well on line.
    There should not be any problem beating the game at all. You jest have to learn how to use the traps. It make it easer.

I can't believe that this thread is still going. Its been open a moth ago. So lets move on to something else. This is old news.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueKnight on 2007-03-09 09:25 ]</font>