Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO Tattoo

Im totally into tattoos etc, and have been considering get the PSO theme tattoo from the DC days? I dunno give me ideas im gonna go on monday, im not talking big massive here only small, i think im gonna have it on my calf. So give me ideas!

If you ever had great pride in your section ID, that might be a cool, subtle PSO tattoo you could get someplace out of the way like your calf. Or maybe "?SPECIAL WEAPON," haha. Oh, how I loved those orange box rares that everyone checked every box just to get ahold of, even though they were probably all Varistas.

haha yea section i.d i so forgot about them, haha yea or db saber lol

link

I always thought the above symbol would be a cool tattoo. I don't know if it's too intricate or not, but it would look pretty classy (relatively speaking of course).

On 2007-02-02 05:43, CupOfCoffee wrote:
    Or maybe "?SPECIAL WEAPON," haha.
    Just imagine all the inappropriate places people would get that put on. :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2007-02-02 07:54, Skuda wrote:
    link

I always thought the above symbol would be a cool tattoo. I don't know if it's too intricate or not, but it would look pretty classy (relatively speaking of course).
    That would be my suggestion, as well. That and section ID.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I think any tatoo of something PSO would be an incredibly stupid lapse of judgement. That's something that is going to stick around with you for life, so it had better be something you want to see for however long that's going to be.

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

An Eagle
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

stupid lapse of judgement? lol.You only live once! I have seen ones of zelda an that,they look pretty cool, suppose it depends what you like. Yea i had a few ideas where to put 'special weapon' too hahaha. I like that other one but yea, like you said too much detail.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Maybe a rappy if you're into those.

You get the chance to explain why it isn't a chicken to everyone who sees it and hasn't heard of this PSO thing.

What are your possible choices/preferences of this tattoo?
    It is your body and your idea to do this anyway; we shouldn't tell someone what to get really since we're not the ones that are going to live with it.