Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default Where to find "legendary" kubara wood offline

this question has probably been asked already and i might just be blind, but can ne1 plz tell me where to find kubara wood.I am going to go crazy trying to find the stuff ty.

On 2006-11-04 04:26, Altaneen wrote:
    this question has probably been asked already and i might just be blind, but can ne1 plz tell me where to find kubara wood.I am going to go crazy trying to find the stuff ty.
    Offline : Parum : What is the ruins - free mission

thanx ill check it out

The Last Raven

You have problems finding it? I find 2 of it a mission......... I have like 63 in storage and I just sell the rest I find.... it's like the new photon drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-04 10:29 ]</font>

On 2006-11-04 10:29, Genobee wrote:
    You have problems finding it? I find 2 of it a mission......... I have like 63 in storage and I just sell the rest I find.... it's like the new photon drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-04 10:29 ]</font>
    Well aren't you the lucky one. I meanwhile have spent 14 hours in extra mode looking for one piece of it. Is there some trick to finding it? Is it because I'm a beast? Is it because I'm at lvl 100? What am I doing wrong? Am I the only one who can't even find one stupid piece of it? I've run the "What is in the Ruins" Free mission 50+ times and I never ever find any Kubara Wood. All I get is Par Wood. I need like 10 of them for now, but I don't even get one and I'm getting tired of slaughtering the same enemies over and over again. Someone please tell me what weapons and attributes you use and if your a beast or not (I have a theory that beasts can't find the Kubara Wood... and it's making me mad). I'm not going online til I find Kubara Wood.

That's it for my rant... please help me find Kubara Wood too...

The Last Raven

O thats for offline........

On 2006-11-04 11:44, Genobee wrote:
    O thats for offline........
    Yeah it is.
    Kubara Wood is needed for the S Rank Long Sword Svaltus Sword.

What other things do you need for Svaltus. I've always wondered

for svaltus u need svaltus edge stelnium any photon and kubara wood

On 2006-11-04 11:23, Dante_Fried wrote:
    On 2006-11-04 10:29, Genobee wrote:

Well aren't you the lucky one. I meanwhile have spent 14 hours in extra mode looking for one piece of it. Is there some trick to finding it? Is it because I'm a beast? Is it because I'm at lvl 100? What am I doing wrong? Am I the only one who can't even find one stupid piece of it? I've run the "What is in the Ruins" Free mission 50+ times and I never ever find any Kubara Wood. All I get is Par Wood. I need like 10 of them for now, but I don't even get one and I'm getting tired of slaughtering the same enemies over and over again. Someone please tell me what weapons and attributes you use and if your a beast or not (I have a theory that beasts can't find the Kubara Wood... and it's making me mad). I'm not going online til I find Kubara Wood.

That's it for my rant... please help me find Kubara Wood too...
    This is the only place for offline : Parum : What is the ruins - free mission. I found 3 or 4 already in extra mode.