Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

i've done whats in the ruins so many times my beast hunter leveled from 84-85 and tornado break got to level 21...

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I found a method to find Kubara Wood (I get about 2 pieces every other run through). Open all the boxes in the What is in the Ruins mission with the Real Hand Gun (unfortunately it too is made of Kubara Wood). I have gotten so much Kubara Wood doing this that I am collecting it now. Also Kubara Wood seems to appear at around 2:30 (mission time) in Block 1 (The room with the 5 two legged things and then the giant creature), and 5:25 in Block 2 (Room with the 5 boxes on the opposite sides of the room).

I've found more on hte Colony's Linear Line than anywhere else...

That makes 43 Svaltus's Edges and counting,and no Kubara Wood.PSU hates me.

i started selling all my svaltus edge's since they sell for 7500 >.> and too bad only my cast has a real handgun.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Tis' strange....I don't ever recall finding a Kubara Wood,but a while back I synthed a Real Hand Gun.I should have kept that wood....I'd call it one of the hardest items to find in the game.

Hey everyone don't give up. I started doubting that I'd find Kubara Wood too, and then I found some. The best way to pass the time is try to find another reason for going into the mission (Like to get the Svaltus Edge to sell). I found my first piece because I was there trying to get money to purchase the Blackbull (S Rank Rifle). Things always appear when you aren't looking for them. It's strange.... I suddenly feel like a Kubara Wood expert.

Well you probably are.I'm only gifted in finding things like units and some weapons,and somehow getting S-Ranks on many missions.But when it comes to synthing,I have bad luck in getting what I need AND making the item.I tried to make a 91% success item and failed 3 times in a row.

for the svaltus do you need a board or do you just need all the stuff to create it? and if you do need a board were do you get it?

The good news is "What is in the Ruins?" is a quick, easy mission when you've hit level 20+.

-- J