Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rappy suit?

where could someone get the cast part for the rappy suit? is there any lagit way to obtain it yet? I really don't know and would like to, could someone help me out?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It isn't out yet. Sorry.

I dont think its out. It looks like it wont be out in U.S. servers for awhile, perhaps a few months (I could be wrong).

thanks for the info. I just wanted to know...

I don't think it's on the JP servers yet, so that's at least 2 months of a wait : I'm waiting for better outfits, too.

how are all the pictures of it, including the colors of each kind, all text in english?

On 2007-02-04 12:45, Kelevra wrote:
    how are all the pictures of it, including the colors of each kind, all text in english?
    I have no idea...

To my understanding, the models are *in* the game's data, we just don't have access to them yet. You can see them via hacking, but they have no description and you cannot equip them.

An anonymous contributor submitted several clothing pictures over the last few days.

From what I understand, the clothing data exists in offline mode, so any clothing items can be created for use in that mode.

On 2007-02-04 19:18, Ryna wrote:
    An anonymous contributor submitted several clothing pictures over the last few days.

From what I understand, the clothing data exists in offline mode, so any clothing items can be created for use in that mode.
    Its rather easily hackable offline if you had the items to do it. I would originally say that it was probably done there, except for one fact. I don't think that the name is in the database offline. Though perhaps it is on the US version, I just know it isn't on the JP version. You hack it, and its a piece of clothing with no name that you can equip. Also, offline, the multiple colors don't actually change the color of the outfit.