Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

I've really been missing all the cool stuff you could get in the older game. It would be interesting for me to see how these things would fit in PSU:

-Elysion
    -Sorceror's Cane
    -Hildetorrs
    -Prophets of Motav
    -Sigh of a God(coolest name ever for a weapon, imo)
    -that Tsumikiri sword
    -Last Survivor sword(*I'd just like to see real blades for a change. Everything is photon energy blades. That gets boring if EVERY weapon is designed like that. Energy effects could still come into play when using PAs.)
    -Sinow Beats and Golds. They could be like the grunts or low-level versions of the new Grinnas.
    -Aura Field, Flame Garment, and Smoking Plate Armour

*and these are only the things that immediately come to mind for me.

So far, it just seems like PSO had a superior lineup of weaponry and general "stuff". There seemed to be more originality in the design of the "stuff" you could get. Anyway, I just really miss these things, and I think their presence in PSU would make things more interesting. Perhaps there is hope for the future expansion, if that indeed becomes a reality.

Any old things in particular you'd like to see? Discuss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2007-02-04 16:57 ]</font>

-Mags(Not really)

They have animated armors, kind of, extra slot units like the Black Heart give off a visual effect(like black smoke emmiting form your character)

YAMIGARASU.

That is all.

EDIT: I'm actually shocked the Elsydeon hasn't been thrown in for fans. Even under it's Elysion guise.

I quoted instead of editing, i'm a mong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reigast on 2007-02-04 17:05 ]</font>

FSOD
    NOLing
    Corruption
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

yeah, Black Heart is nice....I want to see more stuff like that...visually interesting "gear" for characters. So far, there's only Black Heart, Whitll Wings and...Safety Heart(edit--ah, and there's Electro Heart)....I'm really hoping that's not the extent of the cool visible armours/units.

The variety of "cool stuff" to see and get....that was one of the strengths of PSO that made it so addictive.

Branch of Paku Paku, that was another one. Dark Flow would be nice too...as long as it didn't suck this time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2007-02-04 17:06 ]</font>

I would like pan arms blades (sp) back. Very stylish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nooblet on 2007-02-04 17:10 ]</font>

On 2007-02-04 17:02, Starrz wrote:
    FSOD
    NOLing
    Corruption

err, I think you mean RSOD.

Sinows... all kinds.

Imperial Pick spin.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

crazy tune, akiko's wok, monkey bar?