Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*Idea taken from another forum I go to*

I really love RPGs, and I'm sure a lot of people here do as well. I'm sure we've all had experience with the sometimes dreaded "fetch quests". You need an item, go to the person who can help you, he requires another item, so on and so forth. I found a topic like this hilarious on a different site and would like to see if it can survive here and amuse the masses.

I will start. Each poster after this will take on a role as the next NPC character the adventurer must talk to. Don't forget to BOLD the item.

The Quest Begins

"Hello sir. I am an adventurer and I'm trying to enter the ruins, but I'm looking for the RUIN KEY."

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

You shall not have the Ruin key unless you appease me. For this, I demand.... a SHRUBBERY.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-02-06 22:59 ]</font>

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Down for the Getdown

wtfdoublepostagain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-02-07 13:27 ]</font>

Down for the Getdown

Hello fledgling gardener, I am the shrubber. Before I bequeth upon you this fine shrubbery, I demand that you go to the cave of endless annoyance and kill 50 cave rats and bring me thier pelts!

Hi, I'm the owner and propriator of the Cave of Endless Annoyance. If you wanna come in and kill bats, you're going to need to give me some reiumbursment...an Unending Piece of Almond Roca sounds nice right about now.

I'm kinda hungry, yeah?

Welcome to the House of Unending Food Stuffs! So you are looking for a Unending Piece of Almond Roca? well I only have 1 left... but if you bring me the Jester Hat of Saint. Hayabusa I shall give you this Unending Piece of Almond Roca!

Hello weary traveler, I am an assasin and have recently slayed a Hayabusa with my trusty "No to haya spam" dagger. I shall bequeath you his Jester Hat of Saint for exchange for a Demonic Abdur Shield.

Love love beam!

Hello, this is my pet, Charlie. He is a Demonic Abdur Shield. I couldn't bear to leave him, unless you were to get me, say, a large piece of blue seaweed

Down for the Getdown

Hello little seawanderer. I am King Tritain and this is my beloved large peice of blue seaweed. Its been in the family for years, and I'll only give this to you, if you many to kill Ursala and bring me back her Black Lipstick.

Hello, I am Ursala's stylist! I'd gladly hand over her Black Lipstick, as I have no love for the woman, but I must fear for my own safety of doing such a thing! However, perhaps if I had A Goddamn Gun....