Thread: Hiragi-Senba

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Anyone know how frequently that drops? I'm currently searching on Moonlight Beasts and killing the Ageeta's to try and snag one......I'm assuming it's gonna be a pain in the A$$ to get but I need it bad! If people didn't overprice it so bad I'd just buy it from a shop. One on the 360 was going for 10Mil Meseta....cuz it had 50% lightning which definatley makes it worth a lot but not that much...When I start popping them out (have lvl 100 PM) I'm gonna sell em for 1.5 Mil if they have 50% and drastically lower from there....

Now I just need to find the dang board!

ive only ever seen 1 drop and ive killed so many damn ageetas

Man, I can't help but get taken aback by those 360 prices.

most people do that kinda stuff to show them off. if people actually buy them they get alot of money its win-win

MMMmmm Nice!!!

......well if I had that kind of money i'd be saving it anyways for an S rank armor.....no point in blowing that kind of load on something I'll need to upgrade later on anyway........But I suppose there WAS a board or two for 300K and that I can see buying since the NPC "If they were selling it" would be over that no doubt. So If I can't get one of those Dam Ageeta's to Give it up! I'm gonna go that route.....I figure it will be 6 months before we truely have the good S Rank Armors and the ability to make/buy/have them.....so a Hiragi will be my Ultimate Armor for awhile......and I only need 5 more defense pts to equip it .....lvl 55 Female Human Fortetecher Class lvl 4......So a couple more levels on my Char and 1 more on my Class should do it.... Just wish I could achieve the ATA to use a Card *Sniff*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2007-02-07 22:06 ]</font>

doesn't it only drop from the Agata Relics S ageeta's? or am i wrong.......

Lv 7x Ageetas drop it so either The Holy Ground S or Moonlight Beast S.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

........Holy Ground S?......I guess that one slipped my mind...... I might start doing that one then.....The Tengoh seem to have less health there........Although they DO seem to have higher intellegence........guess it's a Rub either way...... but the Zoul Goug is worth fighting too, since I have DIGA lvl 30.....

Decisions, Decisions...