Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Greetings to everyone from the clan, Fates Hand! We've been biding our time and spreading our good name, but now we are making our first big move! We are hosting a new, completely original event for the Phantasy Star Universe Xbox 360 servers!

What is 'The Great Hunt' you ask? It is a massive scavenger hunt across the entirety of the Gurhal System! Don't worry, you won't be rounding up De Ragan tails or Onmagoug auges. With patience, most everything on the list can be found on C Rank missions. That means that everyone can play!

Now what you all really want to know... what are the prizes? We aimed high for this one, and I think you'll be happy we did. The grand total in prize money is One Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand meseta! That means 20K to each member of the winning party, 10K to each member of the second place party, and 5K to each member of the third place party. And gathering a coherent party is no small task, so the leader of each of the three winning parties will win an A Rank Weapon to do with as they want!

The specifics: Teams will consist of five competing members, one being established as the founder/leader to make final decisions. The sixth member MUST be a member of Fates Hand we will provide for you. They will be the judges who hold your found items, and keep track of your progress. I will go in further depth on judges later. The Great Hunt will be on Sunday, February 25th, beginning at 10:00 am Pacific Time. If, for some reason, no one can complete the Hunt, the competition will end twelve hours later at 12:00 Midnight Pacific. Items will be tallied at star value, and winners announced. Although I seriously doubt that will happen.

The day of the Hunt: All competitors and judges will meet on Universe 22, at the fountain on the first floor of Clyez City. As this event is item drop related, please bring NOTHING with you except the weapons, clothes, and shield you have equipped. By 10:00 everyone should have met, or be meeting their judges and be going through the formalities that will prevent cheating in this event. At 10:00, I will send Xbox Live messages to all of the judges with the list of items to be found, and any other information they will need. This includes the Universe that the party and its judge will compete in, to avoid running into other parties/unassociated players. The Judge will then inform you of the first item that you should be hunting. When the list is completed, the judge will have one final message instruction to be read in Universe 22, concerning how to turn in your finished collection.

The Judges: All judges will be players that we supply. These judges have nothing to gain or lose from the parties performance, and so are completely impartial. They will not engage in combat, and MUST pick up ALL items to be counted towards the Hunt. Any item not picked up directly by a judge is to be nulled. If a judge makes a reasonable request of your party, especially if you are being deliberately obnoxious, and is ignored, they have the right to disqualify the entire party. Any serious appeals should be made to me via gamertag.

Recapping the Essentials: The Great Hunt is Sunday February 25th at 10:00 am Pacific. You compete in teams of five. Come with empty inventories other than equipped weapons, shield, and clothes. Again, this is to prevent any cheating that would demean this event. We have a method of guaranteeing that players are following this rule, and will disqualify teams if we must. Finally, you are not to leave the sight of the judges at any time.

This information will remain here and at our website: http://www.fateshandclan.com. Please do your best to spread word of this event. A good turn out means we will do more competitions like this.

See you February 25th, Clyez City in Universe 22!

*This event is not associated with Sega, Sonic Team, or any other corporation. It is put on out of the time and pockets of the clan Fates Hand.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hitori on 2007-02-13 20:50 ]</font>

I'm up, so.. sychosis? maylee? obsidian? want to form a team?... =D

Oh, and I'm sure there's alot more to know than I included above, so please ask questions and voice opinions. Not much of an event if the players aren't involved, right?

I'm down and we have a team sounds like fun and see you there

Primrose Syndicate Admin

I really like this idea for an event, I'm on the PC/PS2 servers, but best of luck to you in hosting it

On 2007-02-10 21:24, DarkAeon wrote:
    Eh, I'm up for it. I gots nothin els to do..

Anubis-lvl68-cast-Fighgunner/Wartecher

im in on this one i just gota find a team cuz this sounds like a lot of fun

Pardon my ignorance...but...do I know you?

I'd love to do this but I don't party with people often so I don't have a big list to draw from. Perhaps on the day you guys have this I could join a team that's not full.

Trayven [Human Male] [LVL 35] [Hunter LVL 8]

On 2007-02-11 09:10, Sychosis wrote:
    Pardon my ignorance...but...do I know you?
    nope, i've seen you on the forums, idk if you have recognized me, but if you want to meet me then go right ahead.