Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

ok sorry if this is somewhere else. i didn't see it. has anyone heard about the ultimate level job classes that will come after the expert job classes we currently have? i've only heard the name of one so far and was totally turned on by it. RAmarl. who has information about this?????

I call lies, deceit, and a whole lot of ollaka dung.

Please tell me this is a joke topic...

...please?

Supposedly the expert classes cap at level 20, and the character level at 200.

People also say that everyone with lv10 arts get them boosted to 20; 20 to 30; and 30 to 50, once you hit lv11 in your expert class.

People also say that they wanna glorify this game in any way they can and make it more appealing because they are bored with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-02-11 00:43 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2007-02-11 00:38, Sychosis wrote:
    Please tell me this is a joke topic...

...please?
    no joke i was reading on another board a post i believe was froma mod that said cap levels for expert jobs and pas can and will increase and also that there are another set of jobs and stated that ramarl was one they personally was interested to the best of my memory. i can only assume the others are ones like HUmar and RAmar things like that. omg i hope so. i cant verify though. asking if anyone else has read or seen anything about it.

he also said that with the new job more s rank equip would become available to your character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desolant11 on 2007-02-11 00:47 ]</font>

Well hey, you have "a million hours of experience", so you "obviously know what you're talking about".

If it sounds too good to be true...
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I know about the raising of expert class levels.

But RAmarl? Are you sure you weren't over at the official site? I know one of the admins has a picture of what it would look like if RAmarl was in PSU, with a class screen that shows every weapon usable at S rank....

But it's a joke in his sig.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-02-11 00:49 ]</font>

The "-mar", "-marl", etc. suffixes referred to races and genders. Going by this logic, there would have to be 24 of these "ultimate jobs". This sounds completely absurd and useless.

On 2007-02-11 00:48, Sekani wrote:
    Well hey, you have "a million hours of experience", so you "obviously know what you're talking about".
    but experiance is with the already seen and done type of things. this is out there kind of, but interests the hell out of me cause i wants!