Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I also switched from Fighgunner (6) to Wartecher (2 now).... I like it much better, lots more defenses and good solo abilities which is what I find myself doing a lot now... helps if I can keep my PM alive too!
    The only thing I really miss is the twin handguns.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Well i been reading through the wartecher guide http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...229&forum=22&3 It has alot of useful info. Alot to wad through lol. As of right now what do my fellow wartechers prefer for there Skills?

I have rising crush (excellent in my opinion because of the knock down effect.

I have the first twin dagger pa but not really sure about if will continue to use it or twin daggers. The pa flinch that it causes enemies is not that great.

I have Dus Dagga? Spear PA

Im considering switching to single daggers second pa for the knockup ability and knuckles 2nd pa. I considered twin claws but there is no knockdown I think the single claw pa causes knockdown which would make it more effective for WT.

So what PA's are wartecher rolling with these days?

^ The 2nd stage of the 2nd twin claw pa is knockdown.

On 2007-02-14 08:11, -Asheth- wrote:
    Well i been reading through the wartecher guide http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...229&forum=22&3 It has alot of useful info. Alot to wad through lol. As of right now what do my fellow wartechers prefer for there Skills?

I have rising crush (excellent in my opinion because of the knock down effect.

I have the first twin dagger pa but not really sure about if will continue to use it or twin daggers. The pa flinch that it causes enemies is not that great.

I have Dus Dagga? Spear PA

Im considering switching to single daggers second pa for the knockup ability and knuckles 2nd pa. I considered twin claws but there is no knockdown I think the single claw pa causes knockdown which would make it more effective for WT.

Yeah, twin daggers first PA is for damage, not flinching. The second part is essentially the first with fewer hits but added attack. They were more useful before the nerf but I always keep a pair on me just in case I need to do some quick damage. Remember that they will be one of the few things we get S-ranks in as well. If you're a Beast or Human wartecher you might want to consider twin sabers with Rising Crush if flinching and knock up is what you're looking for.

On 2007-02-14 08:11, -Asheth- wrote:

right now... 1st spear, 1st dagger, 1st 2xdagger, 2nd twin claw

dark bow, fire handgun, ice card

working on maxxing all my gi spells... gidiga maxxed, gizonde at 19, just bought gibarta.. soloing linear line gets tedious... but so does bruces.

I play a total support SDJZing WT so wand space becomes an issue... with my TP being what it is now (63/9) my spells are doing great damage if I set myself in the middle of a crowded area... just need some more A class wands and a maxxed out gibarta before I try something like bruces out.

I recommend becoming real anal about buff/debuffing.. get the ones you plan to use at 11 and things will fly by that much quicker. you help the fighters out AND rake in the xp with the tag of the spell... my zalure is just about to cap at 20 I use it so much

On 2007-02-14 13:47, huntlyon wrote:

working on maxxing all my gi spells... gidiga maxxed, gizonde at 19, just bought gibarta..
    No damu techs?

On 2007-02-14 13:55, Tsavo wrote:
    On 2007-02-14 13:47, huntlyon wrote:

working on maxxing all my gi spells... gidiga maxxed, gizonde at 19, just bought gibarta..
    No damu techs?
    haven't taken that plunge yet... seeing as though I like getting right in the thick of it to debuff.. gi-spells can be mighty useful.... until the fighters overuse knockback

Yeah, lvl 20 debuff is nothing to laugh at and I've found Gifoie to be pretty useful. Dambarta and damdiga have become my new best friends though. Decent, continuous damage, lvl 3 status effects, and the ability to make crap flinch like crazy=win.

Just changed my PA's last night got gravity strike and added Jitseen and Railgun to my palette to replace Shinsuki-azashi (7* twin daggers) Next i will get single daggers. Sold the 7* twin daggers for 70k they were 22% ice So now i have to stock up my money. I see the asami-zashi is pretty cheap in Players shops usually around 30k.

I believe gravity strike has knockdown on second hit.

Exorcist of the Black Order

I was a Fortetecher and after I took a look at the full 36 TECHNIC spread I became less and less enamored by it. In the end I was starting to want to melee more and more .. so i picked up my 3 ranks in hunter then switched to Wartecher and I am having ALOT more fun. Since i leveled some of my TECHNICS well into the 20's I dont have to worry about leveling my hard hitting attack spells, however the joy of being able to break out the dagger-fu is very nice. I even went back through the story missions to see how diffferent they felt as a wartecher, and I dare say I felt more of a badass this time around than I did as a Fortetecher.

Now dont get me wrong Fortetecher was very fun, I did crazy damage and as long as i stayed out of reach of the baddies; I soloed very well. I liked it alot, but I only used a select few spells; In the end thats why I quit the job; I didnt want to play the job just for a few spells when thats what a FT is supposed to be about, I felt I wasnt playing it right so i made a change. Im pretty sure I have found my calling with Wartecher, and wont be looking back.