Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well last night I finally leveled up my force job so that I could go wartecher. Normally I am a LVL 62 Figunner(7).

Wartecher always interested me because of the soloing capabilities. But after I switched I tested the soloing abilities on S ranked missions.

It always seemed to me that to solo as a figunner was extremely hard I think fortefighter can solo better than figunner. Its not impossible but time consuming and expensive. With a wartecher it doesnt compare at how easy it is now. At lvl 1 wartecher i can solo mad creatures in about 25 to 30 min.

Honestly the only thing that i miss about figunner is the lvl 21+ skills. But the I love the bow and the cards that i have access too and i can still use sharp twins and deljagnus. With buffs the damage i deal is not that bad either. By the way my character is human so my tp is pretty high as a wartecher hell its hi as a figunner (not sure why)

In parties i can sustain an entire group of about lvl 60 (my resta is only lvl 5 right now). Just wanted to share this.

Is there any others that have switched from figunner to wartecher what are your thoughts?

Professional Jacka$$

Well I switched from Fortetecher to Wartecher. I gotta say that I'm liking it. Having the option of switching to Full Melee pallette, to full force pallette, or a mix of the two is far from boring. The effect loss from my techs was not drastic, and the damage that I do with my daggers, while not uber, is still respectable.

i went from fighgunner to wartecher. i likied it for awhile but its just not me. my play style is too spam lvl 30 pas everywhere. and mates heal me faster than resta. i dont really get owned enough to need resta. but i did get a nice chunk of change selling my alterics that i bought for 35k grinded them to 5 sold them 120k

I've played both classes with my Newman... from a newman perspective... the TP really helps when you switch over to wartecher... especially when you cant deal certain enemies like the robots. Granted you're taking an ATP hit but if you can endure the battle and still kill, its not a bad thing... its a trade off. Just remember to use those buffs and debuffs too.

i've always played WT, but sometimes I feel like I don't like WT, so I switch for FF or Fg, I buy a bunch of stuff. I like it for....a run or two? then I just go back. so yeah I wub WT.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

The main Difference I can see (apart from playstyle), is that Wartechers pay a lot up front for spells. (you'll need/want 10-12 to start off, and it goes up from there.)

Figunners pay more for high % weapons, and don't use spells.

In my opinion since I'm lvl 10 wt MHu.I've been wartecher since Expert Class day.I have to say the only good about figh if you are going for a dbs fighter is the traps other than that the class is garbage. Doulbe Saber is way overhyped.It's garbage against 1v1 fights.

Ya i hav a fighgunner(10) and fortefighter(5) and just got a sudden urge to go wartecher a few days ago for soloing... I like it now as a level 1, so i kno ill like it after spammin bruce Bs... i didnt wanna take up many slots at all on spells, so i bought 8 total: 2 healing, and one surrounding/one ranged for fire, ice, and ground... (rafoie, gifoie, rabarta, gibarta, diga, gidiga, resta, reverser)... i spammed these for a day or two and got each to 11 (wasnt hard as a lvl 66 human)
    after experimenting with this setup, i completely recommend it... setting up a wand with the same element boosts its % (thats why i got 2 of each, so pick 2 u kno ull use if u dont wanna waste PA slots) so set ur wands all to elements and keep one all healing cuz thats prolly why u ecame wartecher n the first place hehe by the way, i got my spells up really fast, so in case u were wondering - resta/reverser: VALLEY OF CARNAGE, experiment til u find a difficulty that u take a lot of damage but not enough to die 2 fast (i used B with no armor on) get in the middle of 3 or 4 vandas n let em beat the hell outta ya, ull constantly be burned so resta/reverser will level roughly the same time... everything else, i used hive B black heart runs-that way i could spam and be useful
    long post... but hopefully this helps some of you, if not, o well hehe

Ya i hav a fighgunner(10) and fortefighter(5) and just got a sudden urge to go wartecher a few days ago for soloing... I like it now as a level 1, so i kno ill like it after spammin bruce Bs... i didnt wanna take up many slots at all on spells, so i bought 8 total: 2 healing, and one surrounding/one ranged for fire, ice, and ground... (rafoie, gifoie, rabarta, gibarta, diga, gidiga, resta, reverser)... i spammed these for a day or two and got each to 11 (wasnt hard as a lvl 66 human)
    after experimenting with this setup, i completely recommend it... setting up a wand with the same element boosts its % (thats why i got 2 of each, so pick 2 u kno ull use if u dont wanna waste PA slots) so set ur wands all to elements and keep one all healing cuz thats prolly why u became wartecher n the first place hehe by the way, i got my spells up really fast, so in case u were wondering - resta/reverser: VALLEY OF CARNAGE, experiment til u find a difficulty that u take a lot of damage but not enough to die 2 fast (i used B with no armor on) get in the middle of 3 or 4 vandas n let em beat the hell outta ya, ull constantly be burned so resta/reverser will level roughly the same time... everything else, i used hive B black heart runs-that way i could spam and be useful
    long post... but hopefully this helps some of you, if not, o well hehe
    Hey thanks that is helpful info. Im still learning the class. I have to say that i think I have fallen in love with the bows. They hit pretty hard i just shelled out for the 7* Hanmateri after using Rikalbari I love the bows.

Well I think I am carrying to many weapons here is my set-up.

I have a

Sharp Twins Ice

Dejagnus Lightning

kikami/cane with resta/reverser,

railgun/cane shifta/deband,

Lockgun/Cane Diga/Foie.

Hanmateri 7* Bow

This is my weapon palette I switch in death dancers and 7* twin daggers depending on the mission i keep these with me.

Should i invest in cometara?

Im looking to use the spells that have the lvl 3 SE i know diga does not sure if foie does at lvl 11. I have Dambarta,Barta, and RaDiga but have spent much time lvling those.

yup fighgunners are pure garbage alright.</sarcasm>