Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Yea so there is a possibilty I wasted 60$ for the jp version. Oh what the hell, I own ALL three versions anyway.

I do HOPE this brings people back to PC/PS2 community, or atleast intice some new ones to join.

On 2007-02-12 13:49, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    On 2007-02-12 13:37, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    Except, if you actually read the topic, it states that ALL 10*, 11* and 12* weapons will be wiped. Any weapons which were hacked while the item was unreleased will be removed as well, as it's a simple task to to pick them out. It's the ones that were hacked AFTER they were released that will be causing problems.
    correct, like halarods and crea doubles hacked after they were released. I just think there will end up being a bunch of those, and that's about it. It's not that bag a deal of 2 S ranks are widespread. There are a ton of others unreleased yet.

THE JACKEL
    Ah, I thought you were talking about several of the unreleased weapons staying on the server.

I misunderstood, and I apologize.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Wtf if they suspend you, and your account is activated, then they are wasting your play time and getting an extra money in their pockets...

:3

On 2007-02-12 12:45, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    I dunno, judging by how the US server handles things,.... The US server doesn't have the resouces to do as extensive of something.
    Why doesn't it?

On 2007-02-12 14:14, pso123hrf wrote:
    Wtf if they suspend you, and your account is activated, then they are wasting your play time and getting an extra money in their pockets...

:3
    Indeed. They should refund the money of the hackers they are suspending. They've done nothing wrong.

EDIT: </sarcasmn>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-02-12 14:25 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

well i'm not fighting with 360 people today. but i just wanted to say... i knew it. too late or not the smart quitters will come back while they still only have a few hours played on other systems or games. it was a shame to leave all your efforts behind last week but fear not. you're still well within the time period to continue your accounts.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

On 2007-02-12 12:31, Ether wrote:
    More preferential treatment for the JP servers. English players have been cheating since December and Sega barely does anything, but the JP players start cheating, and the game gets patched within a week? I doubt Juan has enough time to perform audits on every single US PC account
    I usually am pretty positive about things, but I can't help but share this sentiment. The US PC/PS2 servers have been messed with for the last month and a half, and nothing happened to fix it. The moment the JP hackers get a little too big for their britches, suddenly there's emergency server maintenance and a fix to address the problem? Why the hell hasn't there ever been any emergency maintenance for the US servers?

The timing is just way too convenient. When I bought PSU, I was coming in expecting some semblence of fair treatment, but it seems nothing has changed. I overlooked the segregated servers. I overlooked the increasing gap between our updates and theirs. Now there's this situation, which is positive and all, but is only coming about because it affects the Japanese. It wasn't a concern until now. We're getting their table scraps.

I'm really going to have to think about whether I'm going to continue playing at this point. I'm not sure I want to continue supporting a company that treats a portion of their customers like unwanted step-children, especially after having spent ridiculous amounts of money on their products. I've bought damn near every version of this game and PSO, import and domestic, and I love these games, but I think I'm a little tired of this racist crap.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's racist. It's more likely incompetence and/or laziness on Sega of America's part. You see Sega of Japan and Sega of America are two different entities.

What appears to be happening is that SoJ notices that people are being unruly on their servers and they do something about it pronto. SoJ releases a patch and SoA says, "Oh hey Juan a patch is out, let's apply it to our servers too! Sweet we're all fixed up again. Thanks SoJ, we couldn't code our way of a paper bag without you!"

Your assessment of "table scraps" seems to be spot on. Then again I could be way off on this one. /shrug

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2007-02-12 14:56 ]</font>

Sega got pwnt by Parn >_>. Nevertheless this update is alot better than nothing at all, even though Parn has a good point I'm happy Sega is atleast TRYING to stop the hackers <_<.

Maybe now they'll do something about our unstable economy. Well.....one can hope can't they?

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's racist. It's more likely incompetence and/or laziness on Sega of America's part. You see Sega of Japan and Sega of America are two different entities.

What appears to be happening is that SoJ notices that people are being unruly on their servers and they do something about it pronto. SoJ releases a patch and SoA says, "Oh hey Juan a patch is out, let's apply it to our servers too! Sweet we're all fixed up again. Thanks SoJ, we couldn't code our way of a paper bag without you!"

Your assessment of "table scraps" seems to be spot on. Then again I could be way off on this one. /shrug
    I'm afraid not. SoJ has authority over SoA. All major gaming developers in Japan have authority over thier regional branches. If SoA wants to fix things, it must through SoJ first.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almalexia on 2007-02-12 14:58 ]</font>