Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was pondering the implications of such technology today and thought "wow if this thing bends space and time what other tech is there in PSU?".Any thoughts i mean the nano transformer is pretty nifty but imagine the other possibilities.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Exactly?...

edit: im sorry i don't mean to be rude but it's kind of out there, imaginative thinking i suppose, keep it up i guess.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2007-02-12 18:41 ]</font>

If youre really curious about the technical aspects of scifi, I suggest reading various books by Isaac Asimov. Hes only the Grand Master of scifi & has inspired various shows, including Star Trek.

The logical extension of the device would be a wormhole generator...

And SUVs seem to do that anyways...

Although, I'd love to be able to carry the Gates of Denikaya around with me, and just seal away every enemy that popped up...
    Coming Soon!

Actually, nano implies nanobots. Nanobots are small robots implanted under the skin. Yes, little machines actually existing inside you. Nanotechnology has been done in other scifi media & that is what it is. The little circle on Ethan's back is how he accesses turning his clothes on & off. Nanobots can be modified to activate through a button or through though processes (similar to the thinking caps of Robotech).

heh, nano doesn't imply nanobots. Nano implies 10^-9, learn your SI prefixes
    The name implies that it makes things a billionth of their normal size. I don't think that's the explanation given in story mode though.

nanotransformer's are those annoying, ugly, orange things on your back that don't match your clothe's?

ive seen a beast doing NANO thingey on stoy mode so > to all beasts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: radical_ryan on 2007-02-17 13:34 ]</font>

near 2 seeing 1 online but i killed the boss 2 fast

I store all the delicious lolibots I kidnap in my NT.

Uh, I uh, I mean. I mean uh.... *backs away from the thread nice and slowly*

>.>;

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.