Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It's odd. I get access to all but one melee weapon, and I cannot find a palette of PAs that I like. I was hoping some of you could recommend some PAs that I may like, based on the PAs that I like and dislike.

PAs that I've tried and liked include all the spear and twin dagger PAs and the first single dagger PA.

PAs that I've tried and disliked are every claw PA (both single and dual), both sword PAs, and the falcon punch PA.

I like PAs that are easy to use, flinch heavily, and have decent damage over time. I normally like them to hit at least two enemies, though I could probably deal with one. What PAs could you recommend for a fortefighter to use?

I suggest the Axe's Anga Redda (sp?). Its one of my favorite PAs on my Protranser. Even with lower ATP than a Fortefighter, it still does great amount of damage and it flinches are great. I can imagine it on a Fortefighter...

You'd probably enjoy the saber/twin saber pa the first one at least....I love the twin saber pa it is strong it definately makes larger enemies flinch and can hit multiple enemies.

From what little I've seen of the first saber PA, I don't think I'd enjoy using it. The first twin saber PA doesn't really seem enjoyable either. I'd probably use the second ones if they're recommended, though.

And the axe PA does sound pretty good, I may give that one a try.

I have an idea, try starting a force character and see if you like that better. You're bound to find a PA you like somewhere. Otherwise all you are doing is complaining ^.^ .

At the moment, I'm rather set on being a hunter. Spell casting really isn't my thing. Getting out a spear and Dus Daggasing things to death is just inexplicable bliss.

You can read all about Assault crush but judging by what you said you liked I really don't think you'll enjoy it.

The PAs that you said you loved are some of the best in the game I am simply adding some other powerful ones to the list

The second Twin Saber PA (Assault Crush) is pretty lackluster as it builds up.
    At 1, It's just two downward slashes. Ho-hum.
    By 11, it's looking better, but still single target. Two slashes down, then two slashes up. Looks pretty classy.
    By 21, it's finally useful. Hits multiple enemies as you charge forward, knocking things up into the air.

However, since the first attacks are not only weak, they're single-target. It's also a pain to level up, and by the end of the PA, you have what amounts to a faster version of Bogga "Falcon Punch" Zubba.

If you still have knuckles, Bogga Danga's fun. Three punches, then a backhand and sweep, followed by a cartwheel into the ever-popular Stage Dive.

ridiculous entrepenuer

yeah, Anga redda is what's t's all about.

Due to my already having a pair of knuckles, I did indeed buy bogga danga to try it out. I must say that I'm enjoying it. Due to your recommendation, I may stick with it for a while. With the axe PA (the axe of which I'm attempting to make right now), this makes a full palette including all the other PAs I said I liked.

On 2007-02-13 13:05, Natrokos wrote:
    The PAs that you said you loved are some of the best in the game I am simply adding some other powerful ones to the list

Oh, I didn't know I was so shallow... Funny thing is that those are the first weapons and PAs I picked up, due to looks.