Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Paid 90.00 for PS2, i think 69 for PS3 and 75 for PS4, came out the friday after my birthday. needless to say that was one bad ass gift. And now PS2-4 and several other Genesis games are all on the Genesis Collection for 19 bux for the PS2 version and 30 for the PSP.....

i just play PS4 on an emulator, altought the game has some bugs, i still play it, and in my opinion, it is one of the best genesis games around, great graphics, great sound and music, great animations and a wonderfull gameplay.
    my current char in pso was inspired after rune (omega_weltal avatar)

For me, the classic series is where it has always been for a good story. Some of the changes I'll never understand like the name changes which messed up the jokes (like Rune saying what a weird name Chaz had when he was refering to Chaz's japanese name Rudy.

To be quite honest, I don't think the remakes so far on the PS2 have done enough. Sure they keep the classic style, but we've left the age of being stuck in walk points and sprite based worlds. There's freedom of movement now in most games and much better technology. I'm seeing a lot of requests in this thread....maybe I'll do something over the weekend here.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Ah, I just got the Nei weapons and am able to enter Noah. However, I want to get all my spells before continuing. Where would a good place to level up be? It seems like Noah itself wouldn't be bad, since I can teleport back to the mansion and have Lutz heal me.
    Also, what level should I have everyone at? Should I stop at lv35 for Megid? Or should I continue on?

I honestly would love to see n update to the old series for the DS. Given the size of the DS's cart and the capabilities of the system itself, I'm sure it could easily be done, even if you updated the graphics(still keeping it 2d....maybe updating all the gamesso they ahve the comic book type cutscenes PS4 had. All they'd have to do is fix a few of the errors9like the SLOW AS DEATH WALKING SPEED) and I'd be happy. Of course adding things like spell descriptions would be nice too.

Oh and while we're on the ball of what we'd like to see in the remakes, more hunter missions for ps4 and side jobs that Rolf could take from the government tower, you know...because it'd be nice to have other things to do.

Classical games. Well, I only played PS4, because anything before that has bad graphics and sound. Personally, I am willing to buy a future re-release version of PS1-PS4, only if its completely remade into new generation rpg style like the Final Fantasy series for the ps2 or xbox360. The storylines for the pre-PSO games are actually very good.

Edited: I was outdated. Actually, Sega has already remake the pre-PSO games, only the first 2 for now for ps2. Unfortunately, there is still no US release for now. Once they make the US version, I plan on buying it. Finally, the good classical games with new graphics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-10-13 20:03 ]</font>

http://sega.jp/ps2/ages01/ (PS2)
    http://ages.sega.jp/ps2/generation.html (PS1)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mizukage on 2007-10-13 20:09 ]</font>

I wouldn't mind seeing a graphical update to the PS series. I've never played them before and since Sega is lazy, I don't think we can expect one from them. Maybe a Redone version from fans would happen (Like the Chrono Trigger remakes that got shut down a long while back).