Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

^You shouldn't wish bad on other servers just cause of what happened on ours.

On 2007-03-16 12:27, Ryan113 wrote:
    i pray that hackers figure out how to do that so then psu for xbox 360 goes down, u bastards think you are safe,secure, and perfect, its time you DIE!!!!
    Allow me to personally apologize for picking a platform to play the game on, just like you did.

Allow me to also apologize for being shit on for several months before the game launched as people belittled me for my chosen platform.

It's clear we are indeed assholes who need to die because we picked our platform just as you did.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

On 2007-03-16 12:27, Ryan113 wrote:
    i pray that hackers figure out how to do that so then psu for xbox 360 goes down, u bastards think you are safe,secure, and perfect, its time you DIE!!!!
    I fail to see how ruining an online game will kill me.

i dont know if that was an agreement or not........i doubt it...and vanhalen, im not wishing bad on them because what happened to ours, im tired of 360 users saying we suck and u cant hack on the 360. lies. i hope 1 day all of a sudden, when everyone that has 1 is playing their 360, they all blow up only destroying 3 things, 1 their copy of psu, 2 their memery card, 3 their 360, but then 300 dollars appears in their hands whispering "buy a ps2 and a new copy of psu with a memery card............" THEN ID BE HAPPY
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

The same crap happens again

1) You can't hack the 360. Live is INFINITELY more effective at blocking hackers than Gameguard is. If it senses ANYTHING AT ALL out of place, you're disconnected and instantly perma-banned from Live.

2) We don't say anything about your community until you start to dump on ours. So stick your foot in your mouth and there won't be a problem.

EDIT:

3) I'd go buy another 360 and another copy of PSU before I buy my third PS2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-16 16:12 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

How exactly does a 360 blow up and NOT destroy your 360?

One of those new dragonskin vest that they shown on future weapons keep it from destroying.

On 2007-03-16 15:56, Sychosis wrote:
    How exactly does a 360 blow up and NOT destroy your 360?
    i said what would blow up would be their copy of psu, their memory card, AND THEIR 360, look back at my post stupid
    PSO-World is a game?

On 2007-03-16 15:56, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    1) You can't hack the 360. Live is INFINITELY more effective at blocking hackers than Gameguard is. If it senses ANYTHING AT ALL out of place, you're disconnected and instantly perma-banned from Live.

2) We don't say anything about your community until you start to dump on ours. So stick your foot in your mouth and there won't be a problem.

EDIT:

3) I'd go buy another 360 and another copy of PSU before I buy my third PS2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-16 16:12 ]</font>
    yes you can hack the 360 you just wish it wasnt true.
    PSO-World is a game?