Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I got it...

The one and only

Sucked it up, went out, and got PSU PC version today. xD I've heard quite a bit of good and bad things about the game, but I'm an old PSO fan, and I have to at least try this.

So, I don't really know hardly...well anything about PSU really, lol. So I'll be learning the ropes this whole weekend. If there are any other new players getting the game, or any experienced players who won't mind helping out a nooby for a bit, look me up, I should be under the name Furiden ingame. I'll be logging on shortly.

all i can say is, good luck, Tadpole;

ur in for a hellaova ride!
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Well coincidentally enough I just started an alt. So if you want we can level up together while I explain anything you're confused about.

It'll be like guardian training school. >.>

Or like having a padwan. <.<

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

If you wish to learn the ropes before you play, try story mode. Offline is unbalanced to such a degree that you're basically going to be a melee no matter what (though I never tried force, come to think about it...), but at least you'll learn everything else. If going offline doesn't appeal to you, there's no harm in just taking the online tutorial and going from there. Same thing really... Expect differences from other Phantasy Star games (I'm under the impression that none of the previous PS creators even know that PSU is out).

I dun have anymore lowby chars, but once you get to around 20ish I can play wif my FO *Princess Sleena* or my Hume *Sian Bleu* both in their 20's

When you get to somewhere around level 50-70, we can rock some missions. If you stick around that long.

Don't forget to join up with the PSOW group gatherings on Uni 15. You'll meet a lot of pretty cool folks there.

The one and only

Thanks guys, for all the responses.

I'll definitely check out Universe 15, Shinzakura, to try to meet some people, thanks.

And Reginaldo, I'd definitely be game for a partner to level with. Just got on and did the tutorial, and the first mission myself, I think I"m level...4 or 5 now. O_o lol

Couple questions though. Just some noob things I haven't really figured out then, and I figure you experienced players could probably tell me what's up without even thinking.

I was wondering, is there a private message form of anytype in the game? Like a /whisper, or /tell so I can send messages to people, even if they're not in the same universe / zone as me? Basically is there anyway to talk to people long-distance in this game?

Also, since I've had quite a few nice people tell me to look them up ingame, is there any actual way of doing so? Like is there a command to check and see if a user is online or anything? Maybe a /search (name) or something?

These to things would help a lot, because then if I could look up people, and find out a way to talk to them, I can bug them with all my other noob questions, instead of typing out all the millions of them on these forums, lol.

Thanks again though guys.

On 2007-02-16 19:18, Furiden wrote:
    I was wondering, is there a private message form of anytype in the game? Like a /whisper, or /tell so I can send messages to people, even if they're not in the same universe / zone as me? Basically is there anyway to talk to people long-distance in this game?

Also, since I've had quite a few nice people tell me to look them up ingame, is there any actual way of doing so? Like is there a command to check and see if a user is online or anything? Maybe a /search (name) or something?

Thanks again though guys.
    The only thing I can think of is Simple Mail, which works the same as it did in PSO.

If you need some reliable people to play with on Uni 15, feel free to look me up (my charas are Shizuka and Da Funk Phenomenon).