Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Diablo 2 cheating is as bad as PSO's. It doesn't matter if Diablo 2 has MORE codes, you can dupe items once you get them and pretty much eventually get any item you want in PSO. So...there.

I was refering to diablo 1 where people would hack their characters, go around killing newbies and stealing their stuff after they killed them although they had no use for it.
    you can't really get "raped" on pso

Star_Angel,

The list is just by way of pointing out some things that might indicate a potential cheater, not saying that someone definitely IS one if they show those characteristics. It is better to be safe than sorry, so if you are in a game with someone like that, simply act more cautiously and be more careful with your weapons and meseta.

As long as you are honest and fair when you play, I have absolutely no problem with you or your tactics.

Regards,

Mr_Six

Ok, little problem with some of the stuff said. I like to hit everything at least once so I get full exp, I barely pick anything up unless no one else is there. Usually just potions. All I really want is exp, if my partner(s) like to do it too I don't mind a bit. Do you? I use a gun so its pretty easy to switch and switch back. I usually wait for others but am not too chatty. (NO KEYBOARD YET). And I drop items if they can use them or I don't want it. And I did read ALL the little notes from RedRingRico, I don't care to read it again. Mmkay?