Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Just seems unfair that all they get is daggers, and the fact that fighgunner can also have s rank daggers kinda makes nothin exclusive to them...

Just later on when the s ranks do come out, most people, will be changing.

Like gunteacher and forte gunner, they get S rank handgun exculive to them, and fote gunner does not.

They get bows, which is nice, they can heal...
    Coming Soon!

As true as that may be... You can use magic which is something that you shouldn't over look. Once most figh's run outta PP for their weapons, we can be pretty average. I think it's better if you look at the positives of your class more than the negatives. You know, most A rank weapons are gonna be more powerful than their S-rank counterparts for A LONG time once A grinders are released *les go spring*.

who cares about S rank weapons?
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Unless they're hacked most people will not have any sranks for a long time. Sranks are overrated just like the noob armor sori senba. So no use crying about sranks for a year or so.

Just wait till we can grind our A-ranks, then you won't care too much about S-ranks.

If all you care about is the S-Ranks, then you need to GTFO NUBCAKE! Go play something else!

On 2007-02-18 09:37, foamcup wrote:
    If all you care about is the S-Ranks, then you need to GTFO NUBCAKE! Go play something else!
    Um? A lil harsh and uncalled for? o_O we have a hard enough time keeping people here...

We got jipped out of S-ranks and lvl 20 skills because were like the most balanced class in the game. Wartechers have an anwser in any given situation and can heal and self buff. Much as I might like even lvl 20 bullets or a shiny S-rank the fact is we'd probably be broken with them.

Master of Mediocrity

Yeh, people are generally dicks on this forum. I used to love Wartekker until I found out I could only have 36 Photon Arts at a time. The S weapons didn't really phase me, because for most of my career as a Wartekker (7 class levels) I used double knives and a single dagger coupled with a gun or card-gun anyways. But yes, Sega likes to make crazy decisions on certain things. For those people who think that the healing makes up for the lack of S weps, however, remember that Wartekkers only get level 20 skills in melee and tech. So it's not like S weps would make them more godly than you, you jealous little pricks.