View Poll Results: Ok so in my humble opinion i am begining to think that the Blackheart actualy makes you look like yo

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah smelly +2 end only

24 54.55%
  • Kinda looks it

5 11.36%
  • NO coolest +2 end ever!!

15 34.09%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok so in my humble opinion i am begining to think that the Blackheart actualy makes you look like you have stink lines rather than a aura.What do you all think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pentence on 2007-02-18 11:32 ]</font>

Ugghhhh I think hunting for this is a waste of time, but I can't blame people for doing it. PSU lacks that "item I want to hunt" factor. All we got is board, unit and mat drops. Plus I guess the aura amitting from the black heart reminds people of Aura Field in PSO.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I think it's awesome, especially for RP characters if they have a bad guy character. I don't know why any, "Hero," character would want it, but to each his own.

Real living is living for others.

i have yet to see anyone with it i just think its a bunch of bull,no1 i mean no1 i seen or paty with have it or knows anyone who has it and if it is real its one hell of a rare drop

Meh, I think it looks pretty cool, but I've kind of gave up on hunting for it. Don't have the drive/determination to do it, y'know?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

If it was the whitill wing instead of the blackheart, I'd definitely go through the trouble of finding it and lose my SUVs for the wings.

On 2007-02-18 11:39, Zorafim wrote:
    If it was the whitill wing instead of the blackheart, I'd definitely go through the trouble of finding it and lose my SUVs for the wings.
    I thought I was the only one that felt that way about whitill wings with my CAST. o.O

again 20 rare enemies and still no blackheart for me. however i saw someone wearing it and it looked really really cool. i want one.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2007-02-18 12:23, natewifi wrote:
    On 2007-02-18 11:39, Zorafim wrote:
    I thought I was the only one that felt that way about whitill wings with my CAST. o.O

SUVs have been rather useless to me lately. If it constantly gives me a useful bonus, that more than makes up for a quick ultimate attack. I may feel differently when the second tier of SUVs comes out, though...

I have one!!! look at the pic on my profile *gG* uh... I love IT! but I