View Poll Results: Ok so in my humble opinion i am begining to think that the Blackheart actualy makes you look like yo

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah smelly +2 end only

24 54.55%
  • Kinda looks it

5 11.36%
  • NO coolest +2 end ever!!

15 34.09%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

If ya wanna look like a tough guy, it's all about the Safety Heart.

Stand proud in the zone with one of those on, and you're just DARING for people to mess with you.

Add in the macro that says, "Go ahead. Talk about my hearts!!" and you're golden.

In all seriousness, I do like the Stamina Boost concept. Sure it doesn't make or break the game, but it's still pretty darn useful when in the clinch. The dropping of the abilities from offline to online is as expected, though. The offline versions were rather quick to turn you into a superhero. I'd love to see when all of those specialty attachments are released, to see how they all compare to their offline counterparts. Seeing the differences now, just makes me want to see more.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Newmen Activist

Screw the emo enduced black heart, screw thoes loli sugar fairy princes whitill wings.

I'll take a blue, or white (like the invincible beast nanoblast) aura anyday.

Whats this like the 10th topic/poll on this exact same question?

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

If you really want to be technical/a sarcastic ass, the Blackheart is an 11* Saber. The Black Heart is the unit you are referring to.

^Haha.

Personally, I don't like it. I bought it in Extra Mode to see what the fuss was about, and found it distracting. So I sold it and picked up Safety Heart, which I like a LOT more. I also found Whitill Wings, which I also like, but not as much as Safety Heart. Being a woman who adores cutesy stuff like kittens, pink sugar and rappies (especially Rappy Amure! OMG eeeeee!), I love how the hearts emanate from your character like they're in love. XD

I'm more of a happy pink lollipop girl than a dark, evil one, so Safety Heart for me. And the Auto Recover LV1 is a nice perk. If ... when that gets released online, I'll drop my shit and hunt for it until my eyes bleed.

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

No one has ever been able to tell me exactlyv what this does well(I know it is a headslot for armour... thus losing HP regerate). I thought it protected me against dark attacks... nope... I thought it boosted dark attacks... nope. I am just saying what ppl have told me.... I am still none the wiser.

Though someone told me it was only designed for one race, so on.... and anywayz it's just for looks it really is more of a trophy.

If anyone could tell me what this unit actually does I'd be greatfull. Till then I'm hunting the Rabol... that armour seems to rock!