Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK, I've been trying to feed my PM for the past few weeks to evolve it into a 410. (It's currently level 75 @ 72/2/1/0) However, upon looking at the shops, I've been pushed to the point where I'm about to have a mental breakdown, seriously.

You people are a bunch of fucking retards. Pricing 0% 7* at 100k. I don't care HOW long you've had your 'special little doublesaber'. I don't care WHAT you killed with it, WHO it originally belonged to, WHERE you've stuck it, WHEN you got it, and WHY you price it that fucking high. If you're not going to price your items PROPERLY, you should get the fuck out of our game and let people with an IQ above 10 play this game without your bullshit.

When you see things like:
    -7* 0% blades at 100k
    -HIVE for 10M (I bought mine for fucking 2000. It's sickening)
    -+1 Vulcan for 300k
    -20% Earth Breaker for 90000
    -0% Ank Barde for 300000
    -Scape Doll for 35000
    -[B] Scape Doll for 10000
    -Mukuke for 5500
    -[B] Scape Doll for 30000
    -[B] Monomate for 5000
    -[B] Dimate for 10000
    -[B] Trimate for 15000
    -Anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, for 99999999

Doesn't it just make you want to FUCKING PUKE?! I swear to God...Especially, get this, with ads like:

"OMG CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP"
    "You won't find a cheaper store"
    "Cheap! On Sale!"
    (Basically, anything with 'sale', 'low prices', 'cheap', 'bargain', or anything of that nature in the ad)

It's FUCKING SICKENING. I swear, you people push me any farther, I'm LISTING ALL OF YOU RETARDS DOWN ON THIS THREAD, and telling everyone to avoid your shop like the fucking plague. You can all wallow in your pity as we, the people with a speck of brain matter, buy from the shops that don't charge 100k for a 1* weapon.

We realize you want money. However, we don't want your absurd overpricing clogging our searches. You want money? Get photons, sell them for 20-30k. (NOT 200-300K, TWENTY [20] TO THIRTY [30] THOUSAND (20000/30000) OK KIDDIES? THAT'S FIVE ZEROES, NOT SIX. COUNT THEM REAL SLOW IF YOU HAVE TO )

If I see anything that pushes me this far again, I'm listing you all down. Hell, you people are lucky I don't list your asses down RIGHT NOW. I'm absolutely fed up with your overpricing.

Now, onto the second subject. Locked rooms.

Locked rooms are usually the results of people like me who are absolutely fed up with the absurd overpricing, and therefore price their items really low and lock their rooms, only giving the passwords to their friends.

However, what I'm pissed off at is, again, locked rooms clogging searches. ST should seriously redo the search engine, with pricing, locked options, and whatnot. It would make all of our lives so much easier.

-------------------

So please, if you aren't going to price your items PROPERLY, then GET THE FUCK OUT. Go play Runescape, where you can mingle with people who are on your intelligence level.

Thank you, fuck off, and go die in a ditch.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

"OMG CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP"
    "You won't find a cheaper store"
    "Cheap! On Sale!"
    (Basically, anything with 'sale', 'low prices', 'cheap', 'bargain', or anything of that nature in the ad)
    It's common sense that almost anyone who uses any of those terms to describe their shop will generally have some of the most expensive prices. The same problem happened in iRO and I'd be willing to wager it happens in any other online game that has player shops. Sonic Team needs to add a message box function to shops where customers can leave a message for the seller. That way the people who are being douche bags can be told so directly and not assume that they're cool beans.

ya, seriiously, people can be such tards sellng overprices stuff, well, besides the photons since those are bought mostly by dupers. but dammit, those other retards who sell overpriced items just need to die or something. we should probably like make a list of anyone we run into who sells overprices things like that so that we can show who NOT to buy stuff from.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2007-02-18 12:23, Shiroryuu wrote:
    we should probably like make a list of anyone we run into who sells overprices things like that so that we can show who NOT to buy stuff from.
    I think anyone who comes across an item that is overpriced will not buy from them anyway. Not sure what the point of making a list would be, they will still show up on your search. It would make more sense to make a list of good shops, but that's just me. Those type of shops you can search. But if it makes you guys feel better, go for it.

Tested by pirates.

On 2007-02-18 12:34, Shigecki wrote:
    Not sure what the point of making a list would be, they will still show up on your search. It would make more sense to make a list of good shops, but that's just me. Those type of shops you can search. But if it makes you guys feel better, go for it.
    But then, how will the retards learn?
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Player shops. Srs Bsnss.

If you're not going to price your items PROPERLY, you should get the fuck out of our game and let people with an IQ above 10 play this game without your bullshit.
    Overpriced shit sells. Reguardless. The economy is fucked up, inflation has driven prices insanely high. Why should people settle for selling their wares for reasonable prices, when they charge insane amounts of money and have it sell? Sounds to me like the only stupid people are the ones who aren't taking advantage of the economy... expecially if you synth, because ingrediants you have to buy from other player shops willl cost you an arm and a leg.

Would it be nice if everyone wasn't running around with 50+ million meseta? Sure

Would it be nice if people priced their stuff reasonable? Absolutely.

Unfortantely (at least on PS2/PC) that's not the case. Either get with the program, or get left behind - because it isn't going to change until Sega decides to step in and do something about it.

Go fucking.. I dunno, sell some Ray Photons or something and then maybe you can afford the stuff from the player shops.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

I was going to start a store with a password. Unfortunately, I realized that people wouldn't be able to get in. Yet, if I DID have it open publicly the people who overprice would come in, buy my stuff for the lower prices I'd have, and then re-sell for 99999999999999999999999999.

So in the end, i've decided that even though I want to help people out and sell massive amounts of elemental photons for really low prices, there are people who are just going to ruin the experience for the people i'm trying to help. So, there won't be any shop from me in the future.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

um, go to a new shop?
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

NO! I HAVE TO BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE FIRST

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."