Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Swordsman

Yay my first post here at PSO-world
    Anyway Im a level 30 hunter on PSU and have around 150000 meseta. The thing is I wanna buy the Del Ragnus or Twin crea weapons from a player shop but they are really expensive. Any ideas on how I can make this much money?
    Also i am willing to put my 16% light element Flouresent Bulb in my player shop.... how much should I sell for?

I didnt start making big money until i got myself a shop and fed my P.M up to 100 and started synthing weaps..
    When i synth'd a few high % weaps i put em in my shop and made ridiculous amounts of mes..
    The 1st day the Gudda Gants came out i synth'd a pair of 50% zonde about 12-13 hours after they were released and put them in my shop for 50mil for a laugh as i never use lightning element and they sold within 2 minutes of me putting them in the shop ..
    Probably haxeta but..............
    hehehe

Good luck XD

Hello and welcome =)! First off, what platform are you on? Due to duped meseta, it's much easier to make the big bucks on the PC/PS2 version. Selling high ores you don't need and especially elemental photons can help you out a lot with your shop.

Also once you get higher in levels and can start doing some of the higher rank missions, you'll start getting some good amount of meseta from successful runs =) It might take a while, but it'll happen!

As for your flourescent bulb, search other player shops and compare their prices for that item =) find what works for you and what you feel is a good price to put it up for [I'm not familiar with the price for that particular item ><]. Good luck!
    rakugakingdom | deviantart
    aim vecta : lvl081 | akuro ran : lvl061 | haruna rai : lvl082 | helm rowzer : lvl080
    rudo barasa : lvl111 | song fio : lvl140 | srey raodis : lvl111 | ten rafune : lvl102

Master Swordsman

No way man.
    My PM is level 40 right now so i gotta long way to go. There have gotta be easier ways (prob not though). How much should i sell my Flouresent Bulb for then? I synthed it myself and its 16% light element.

Master Swordsman

Thanks redcell good to be here.
    Anyways I put my bulb up for sale so just gotta wait.
    As for the format I use my PC so i do sell elemental photons for around 1500 a piece.

Every once in a while I farm for photons in LL, save em up, and any extra kubara wood, chicotite, etc i find i put up for sale all for low-prices. For example I sale most photons for 5k, and like 50k for a Rappy Feather. If I've gotten 15 Ray-Photons, and I sale them for 5k~10k max it adds up to a good ammount IMO.

If I've gotten some special holiday deco's from holiday rappy hunting; I sale them for 10~50k each. Once it adds up over time, one can have a decent amount of meseta saved up.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Sell grinded 6* kubera guns for several million each. Marvel how quickly they fly out of your shop and then roll around in huge quantities of meseta...XD

On 2007-02-19 05:31, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
    Every once in a while I farm for photons in LL, save em up, and any extra kubara wood, chicotite, etc i find i put up for sale all for low-prices. For example I sale most photons for 5k, and like 50k for a Rappy Feather. If I've gotten 15 Ray-Photons, and I sale them for 5k~10k max it adds up to a good ammount IMO.

If I've gotten some special holiday deco's from holiday rappy hunting; I sale them for 10~50k each. Once it adds up over time, one can have a decent amount of meseta saved up.
    Lol when I came back, I had an ass load of photons, and just sold em for ReDiCuLoUs amounts on MuLaH

^.^

agree with pso123hrf except sell them at a RIDICULOUS price. not REDICULOUS. =)

sell photons for 10k+
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT