View Poll Results: Just want to know what everyone thinks I dont know the importance of Bruce on PS2/PC may not be much

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it's boring Zzzzzzzzz!

5 15.63%
  • Hell No Show me the money!

9 28.13%
  • Do Bruce's dungeon sometimes!

17 53.13%
  • Who is Bruce?

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just want to know what everyone thinks I dont know the importance of Bruce on PS2/PC may not be much there. On 360 I know its still a popular hangout. But lately I find myself partying with friends and just mixing up missions. Bruce Runs have been kind of a pain lately getting the parties together and keeping them together.

I try to avoid Bruce. Unless im partied with a group of friends that know what they are doing. Im alot like you though , I usually find myself doing a lap around the universe doing every mission on every planet. It helps keep the game fresh and the returns aint that bad either.

Im on the 360 version btw ^_-

Let's Get Physical!

I know what your saying, especially when someone or bruce dies and members of your party just leave instead of trying again. i enjoy bruce runs for the money and mission points but it begins to get too repetitive for its own good.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get many Bruce Runs in, so the novelty has yet to wear off for me, whereas many of my friends seem a bit tired of it... I need the mission points!

I like Bruce Missions, because I will need only 8-9 minutes (C-Mission) and earn 1200 meseta only for A-rank. But, how I can complete the mission within 7 minutes??? I do this with a group of 5 people and our best time was 17:15. No S-Ranking : (
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Theres no mission i hate more than bruces. Im lvl 70 fortefighter 10 and i can do it no problem but it brings out the worst in people. Its so easy to mess up even on b, and its just not worth it. Bruces C is nice because its easy money and mission points (for those that need it) when you get an S.

But for the most part i just plain refuse to do it, theres far more enjoyable missions out there. It might just be (and no offence intended) the americans who ive played with being complete dicks about it, and getting edgy when things arent going exactly to plan.

I only do it when I'm with Sychosis.
    I hate the Hive, actually. Another popular mission that people love to spam like Bruce.

when it comes to bruces theres a lot of dumb people out there... all i say is use common sense. its not hard

o ya such as toss the enemies everwhere and go where ur not needed. just know the map before u try to go with a higher party because that shits annoying. o and get some freakin armor people geeze.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Burton on 2007-02-20 04:54 ]</font>

As of late, I've been doing a whole lot of Bruce runs with my close friends =) the reason being a lot of us have hit 70/10 with our mains and are either trying out new jobs or leveling alts. Personally, I really enjoy the teamwork aspect to Bruce's Dungeon such as the switch pushing and whatnot and can't wait for more missions similar to this.

However, I have seen and experienced some of the drama that can arise with this particular mission. I'm just thankful that 90% of the time I'm doing these runs, it's with good company.
    rakugakingdom | deviantart
    aim vecta : lvl081 | akuro ran : lvl061 | haruna rai : lvl082 | helm rowzer : lvl080
    rudo barasa : lvl111 | song fio : lvl140 | srey raodis : lvl111 | ten rafune : lvl102

On 2007-02-20 04:43, Yuicihi wrote:
    I only do it when I'm with Sychosis.
    I hate the Hive, actually. Another popular mission that people love to spam like Bruce.
    Is it because I am so awesome? It's OK to admit it.

Just about every party I'm in of late has ended up at Bruce somehow. Not that I mind...so close to FT 6...