Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

According to this, apparently yes.

In addition to the Fakis HIVE mission and Ultimate Arts, we'll apparently be receiving the Agata and Galenigare Party Missions as well! Someone on the JP PC/PS2 ver. could probably fill us in on the details.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Too bad we won't get the De Ragan co-op mission on March 2nd.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

I believe they already did...I remember reading about these when the update was to happen a few weeks ago.

Illusnst Extraordinaire

I just hope the new party missions aren't all time-based. Bruce's is cool and all, but it's pretty impossible with less than five (for an S, anyway).
    "We. fight. for. TWO-MAR-ROW! It is a battle UH-GANZST TyyyyMEEEEE!!!"

I absolutely can't wait for this next update. Three weeks with no content can really turn you off. I've barely touched my controller.

Off Topic: My friends and I S-Rank Bruce B with three people practically blindfolded. FT, FG, fG. Does help that were all level 70 and Rank 8-10.

that definately sounds awesome. I hope these two missions reward us with even more money. Bruce B's are too easy for me and yet Bruce As are almost impossible. I need something inbetween.

The De Ragan mission is awesome as I hear. It brings you through Raffon Relics and Raffon Meadow

Good question about weither or not they are timed. I haven't seen any info that they are and good news everyone no stupid npcs you have to babysit.

I wouldn't mind if some of them are timed. *IF* the reward for getting under a certain time will result in kick-ass rewards

like IF the rewards wher 50~60 Mission Points and 80k in meseta ,
    OR a Kubara item/wep board, or getting a good, rare material.. like Goldania or something. That would be cool.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Someone give me details on these party missions, prease.