Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498996979899

Im hoping for Like... skirts and Mini skirts....and REGULAR shirts to go with them. But If they keep skirts as an upper part, teamed with a shirt or w/e.. Skirt + Eggyolkamaflahblah Fishnet pants = Win.
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

If there were only a couple of unique items to wear, thousands of people would wear the same thing. There by killing the whole uniqueness of it all. I have yet to see some1 wearing the same combination of items i am currently wearing. the more items the better I say. Bring it on already ST!
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

On 2007-02-26 06:48, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    No... most people didn't upgrade to v.2 since v.1 was free, whereas v.2 introduced the monthly fee.

As for disgust at Sonic Team working on PSU expansions rather than "new and better" PS games - as far as I'm concerned Sonic Team has already long ago burnt their bridges with me in reguards to Phantasy Star. It's my sincerest hope that they never touch another PS title for as long as they are in existance. The entire franchise would be better of being handed off to WowWorks and the series original creator Rieko Kodama and Tohru Yoshida.

Actually, it would probably best be served as a compilation project with WowWorks handling art design, music, storyline, and the frame of the game - with Sonic Team handling the actual gameplay mechanics. I don't have many qualms with that aspect - as the combat mechanics are fairly decent. They've just destoryed everything else by ripping the heart and soul of the PS series out and stuffing it full of cliche'd anime shit that isn't even good enough for a crappy Naruto filler. I dunno who they'd want to handle the online security and updates - but Sonic Team is incapable of doing it themselves, and even their attept to pass off responsibility for it (to GameGuard) = hardcore fail.

Honestly I don't care how many expansions Sonic Team puts out for PSU - so long as it's their last PS game. I simply don't trust them to make the kind of Phantasy Star that I want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-02-26 06:52 ]</font>
    Well to be honest all the good guys from ST left long ago. And are now working in Insominac and Naughty Dog (Which is part of the reasons they kick ass is the nice share talent)
    They could make make a good game if they acutally ateemeted to make their own story rather than take peices or rather hire real sotry talent. Which they might be doing since Sega is pissed at them.

Given the length of the current thread, I am going to lock it. Any real news is being buried by the side-discussions that are taking place. If you would like to discuss topics such as potential clothing, create a new thread and continue the discussion there.