Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

New modes, PVP PERHAPS!? Highly doubt it but... Its a dream!

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Wow, I totally agree about the music.
    People say, turn it off and listen to your own if you dont like it, but music it what creates part of a games ambience. I find that I "miss" PSO, and go back to playing again and again,because of the atmosphere. I ask people why they keep playing RO even after tiring of the gameplay, and they respond "the music" ... so, music is important.
    I ususally turn off PSU music and thats not a good thing at all.

Thats really cool they may include PSO weapons/clothing in the expansion. I hope to god they add more cast colors. *cough* *metallic pink, pale blue, lavender to name a few* The primary colors and the military/drab colors (ie maroon, olive green) are great for guys, but I am a chick.
    And I would love to see a side game of sorts like the soccer game, perhaps with rewards if you win?

Anyhow thanks for info, not sure when we will actually see an expansion, but its something to look forward too =)

edit: a type of PVP would be cool, but only if it is not dependent on your game equipment. That would drive people to grind more instead of giving them a break from regular gameplay. Something like challenge mode I would welcome with open arms though^-^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seira7 on 2007-02-25 09:00 ]</font>

If they release the PSO clothes i'm going back to my newearl just to wear FOnewearl full black dress...

On 2007-02-25 08:28, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2007-02-25 08:18, natewifi wrote:
    No. I'm talking about the Illuminas thing which came out in August 2006. :/
    Read the first sentence of my initial post. I stated that it's been known about since last August.
    Either way, old or new thats not my point. My point is dont get your hopes up, jeez.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-02-25 09:35 ]</font>

I'm hoping for three things:

- A battle mode. Fighting random baddies are fun, but I want to fight some other people!

- More weapons. Come on! I would really like to see some more rares... That was the best part of PSO, seeing a red box in the middle of a quest (even though it was usually just a varista...)

- The old tecno-style rooms. I miss all the bright colors of PSO. I know there are a few levels already that are machine related, but I want some bright anoying colors! Think caves and mines from the old days. I don't know why I liked that so much, but hey, whatever works!

I agree on everything sed about:

1.The music

2.The clothes

3.P v P (its in my mood!)

4.More weapons! (all the PSO weapons if possible!!!)

5.More black lights!!! (techno style rooms)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-02-25 09:48 ]</font>

Here's a little bit more info from Shougai PSO. This comes from an interview with SEGA's consumer relations department manager, Hiroshi Miyazaki. (This was published in the 01.30 issue of Famitsu Xbox 360.)

Q: Will SEGA continue to develop software for the Xbox 360 throughout 2007?

A: We would like to. Ambition of Illuminus isn't all we have planned.

On 2007-02-25 09:33, DavidNel wrote:
    - The old tecno-style rooms. I miss all the bright colors of PSO.
    Waitaminit...wasn't one of the major complaints about PSU that "its 2 brite" unlike PSO which "rox bcuz its dark!" o_O Okayyyy...

One thing that I hope they do fix:
    Language support, so that m
    y text boxes do not end up
    looking like this on a regula
    r basis.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinzakura on 2007-02-25 10:01 ]</font>

On 2007-02-25 09:29, natewifi wrote:
    On 2007-02-25 08:28, EspioKaos wrote:
    On 2007-02-25 08:18, natewifi wrote:
    No. I'm talking about the Illuminas thing which came out in August 2006. :/
    Read the first sentence of my initial post. I stated that it's been known about since last August.
    Either way, old or new thats not my point. My point is dont get your hopes up, jeez.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-02-25 09:35 ]</font>
    The older the better!!! That means they have spent more time working on ideas and adding in extras!!!!!!!!!!!