Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I'm getting so pissed at the number of noobs that insist that they have to be fighgunners...its pushing me over the edge...im a fighgunner for many reasons, but at least i have a reason...all those noobs are making us(the good fighgunners) look stupid...we are getting a bad name and im pissed...a ton of people think that becuz im a fighgunner that i dont know what to do when partying S ranks...i have gotten booted on many occasions for this... anybody agree with me??

opinions wanted

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby6HGM.ZF1nAAsm.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=11vefe6bk/EXP=1172800838/**http%3A//www.tektonics.org/parody/crybaby.jpg[/img]

I'll prolly get in trouble, but I couldn't resist.

THE ALMIGHTY DOUBLESABER!!!!!!! *doesnt put pic this time*

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

hahaha that is funny shadow moses.

On topic: I wish I could feel your pain. I am offline only right now so I don't know what its like to even be a fighgunner.

On 2007-02-28 17:57, URDIED wrote:
    I'm getting so pissed at the number of noobs that insist that they have to be fighgunners...its pushing me over the edge...im a fighgunner for many reasons, but at least i have a reason...all those noobs are making us(the good fighgunners) look stupid...we are getting a bad name and im pissed...a ton of people think that becuz im a fighgunner that i dont know what to do when partying S ranks...i have gotten booted on many occasions for this... anybody agree with me??

opinions wanted
    Yeah because everyone and their grandmother wants the double saber, quiet down.. perhaps you didn't know what to do in the S-rank party

OR Perhaps you took a spot for a friend and weren't paying attention to them asking you to leave

Anubis-lvl68-cast-Fighgunner/Wartecher

ive been a fighgunner for a while now and ive been getting booted lately too but i didnt know why. I just figured i picked a jerkfest for a party. but i dont get it, whats going on

There is only one way to prove you are more l33t than the rest:

CARRY. MORE. DOUBLESABERS.

On 2007-02-28 18:01, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby6HGM.ZF1nAAsm.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=11vefe6bk/EXP=1172800838/**http%3A//www.tektonics.org/parody/crybaby.jpg[/img]

I'll prolly get in trouble, but I couldn't resist.
    XD

XD

XD
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Yeah because everyone and their grandmother wants the double saber, quiet down.. perhaps you didn't know what to do in the S-rank party

OR Perhaps you took a spot for a friend and weren't paying attention to them asking you to leave
    Both unfortunately are uncorrect first one is because 1) i do and 2) we never even started a mission before they booted me...and for the second one i have a mic and they were talking to eachother Qoute:UnQuote Its another Fighgunner just boot him now...

i wish what you said was true though