Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I hope they put the clothes/parts into this content update too. Caseals will get metal long dresses, Casts will get their jet wings, The ladies go out west with their clothes, and the men will get something that's not Neudaiz-inspired (for once).

Knowing their track record, it's looking like we'll get some Ultimate PAs, two new party missions and nothing more.

If clothes do come as well, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about ST. Until then, I remain skeptical.

On 2007-02-27 20:09, DoubleZero wrote:
    Knowing their track record, it's looking like we'll get some Ultimate PAs, two new party missions and nothing more.
    umm... it's already been confirmed that we'll also get the Dulk Fakis mission + Grinder A boards + a new Gurdian mission for episode 2. There's also been word that the level cap will increase to 80 and that 9* weapons will be available in NPC shops finally.

North Temple of Veeshan Goddess Faendryl's Avatar

On 2007-02-27 11:15, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Please people..."clothes" not "cloths". You are buying articles of clothing, not swatches....sorry to be like a grammer teacher here, but that one really irks me!
    Grammar

Spelling and grammar are two different things.

On 2007-02-27 20:23, pokefiend wrote:
    On 2007-02-27 20:09, DoubleZero wrote:
    umm... it's already been confirmed that we'll also get the Dulk Fakis mission + Grinder A boards + a new Gurdian mission for episode 2. There's also been word that the level cap will increase to 80 and that 9* weapons will be available in NPC shops finally.
    where has this been confirmed?

no where on the site does it say Grinder A boards, dont even think about the lvl cap, sega always announces a lvl cap.

also nothing about the new story mission.

only things confirmed:

Item Exchange (PA Fragz)
    2 Free Missions (bruce-like ones on Moatoob and Neudaiz)
    Dulk Fakis Mission

nothing more is guarenteed.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

The gap between us and them will probably close a bit to its previous 5-7 weeks as the Japanese have that month-long Ultimate Attack event going on at the moment.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2007-02-27 11:15, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Please people..."clothes" not "cloths". You are buying articles of clothing, not swatches....sorry to be like a grammer teacher here, but that one really irks me!
    ELITIST!!!

Nah, j/k, but it's a part of the new update, we're going to have to synth our own clothes from cloth and such XD

A joke, of course.

So whats going to be all the new stuff added in this update? i know theres the new PAs. anything else?

lol, this must be the 12th topic of this...im more concerned bout wuts being released next week...but yeah, new PAs, new free mission (Dulk Falkis More than likely), and 2 new partner missions, i think thats it

I think there's a thread already made for this under the same name as well. Just scroll down a bit

for what its worth, ive heard talk of the update delayed AGAIN to march 16... i highly, highly doubt it, but like i said... for what its worth... i just wanna run thru bruce A with a team of 80s hehe