Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Please people..."clothes" not "cloths". You are buying articles of clothing, not swatches....sorry to be like a grammer teacher here, but that one really irks me!

We better get new clothes..

Ugh, ten or eleven weeks behind? Good lord. Though it certainly could be worse. We could be getting nothing at all, like the old PSO days.

*sighs* I just want more costume parts out now, so we can eventually work our way toward the cooler pieces, like the formal coats, Smartia set or the AMF gear.

I demand trench coats. Now.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

this update wont be that important for me. im not going to get but like 2 of the new PAs and i dont think ill play the new party missions much

Yes the whole 'take off the month of Feb so no new content' really hurt the US servers. We should only be 7 weeks behind them not 10-11. They only used the update that the JPN did for hacks so its not like they were really busy writing code from scratch.

I don't know, the hack fixes are more than worthy of their own update. Considering how many people used to complain about it.

The only Ultimate PA I'm particularly interested in is Gravity Break, and that's not even coming in this update. Considering we didn't have any new content all month or so, this has been a rather disappointing move. I would hope they'd recompensate us for their lack of content for most of the month, but I'm not going to hold my breath about it.

EDIT: I forgot we got updated on 2/9. Still, that's a long time to wait for new content in a game with so little to do at the moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DoubleZero on 2007-02-27 17:59 ]</font>

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

On 2007-02-27 10:57, zJ0n wrote:
    if someone dies in a mission, then someone uses giresta. will it NOT affect the rank? will we still get an S??
    same as using a moon antimizer...yes rank still drops

i really do hope the Evols parts (male Casts), and the Roar Roars bottoms pants for males will be put into the March 2 update.

I like my quasi-ninja look, but PSU needs more clothing for males. *sigh* the second have mission that lead to Dalgun's area better be put in.

I need my frakin Solu Udokku (Saudok?) Kubara sword board, black sword FTW!
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier