Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

On 2007-03-05 06:11, omegapirate2k wrote:
    I like the default theme the best, anyway.
    I require dark colors for my eyes unfortunately. I've had vision problems since I was a wee lad. Been legally blind since I was 5. Brightly colored websites hurt badly at night

On 2007-03-05 20:49, Sychosis wrote:
    On 2007-03-05 06:11, omegapirate2k wrote:
    I like the default theme the best, anyway.
    I require dark colors for my eyes unfortunately. I've had vision problems since I was a wee lad. Been legally blind since I was 5. Brightly colored websites hurt badly at night
    Let me ask, does your condition make your pupils larger than most peoples?

Not that I am aware of. It's just terrible vision due to family history.

I do recall my vision test at 5 years old being 575/20 and 625/20. Basically, what normal people saw at 500+ feet away, is what I saw at 20 feet away :/

The only real oddball about my vision is that my eyes kinda glaze over at night, surfing GameFAQs and all it's bright whiteness at night blurs my vision terribly

On 2007-03-06 09:25, Sychosis wrote:
    Not that I am aware of. It's just terrible vision due to family history.

I do recall my vision test at 5 years old being 575/20 and 625/20. Basically, what normal people saw at 500+ feet away, is what I saw at 20 feet away :/

The only real oddball about my vision is that my eyes kinda glaze over at night, surfing GameFAQs and all it's bright whiteness at night blurs my vision terribly
    Oh ok, I have big pupils, so everything is a tad bit brighter to me, I thought that might have been what it was.

My mistake.

my other thread got locked, and I was redirected here, so ehh.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...cket1690/1.jpg
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...cket1690/2.jpg

Noticed some pretty fugly new buttons recently. I doubt there's anything I can do to change it to the older new topic/post reply gifs, so meh. I've also noticed a significant change in font size, but only in the threads with the buttons enabled. I'm not sure if it's the buttons that's causing the increase in font in the thread title and posts, but o_O;
    I think it's slightly stretching the pages or something.

Is the PSU level up sound suppose to be an addition whenever someone clicks on a a thread or am I just hallucinating from playing too much PSU? As much as I like PSU, I am definetly not liking that.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

On 2007-03-11 06:35, AC9breaker wrote:
    Is the PSU level up sound suppose to be an addition whenever someone clicks on a a thread or am I just hallucinating from playing too much PSU?
    You've been playing too much PSU lately AC9breaker. A brief break would do you good!

On 2007-03-11 06:35, AC9breaker wrote:
    Is the PSU level up sound suppose to be an addition whenever someone clicks on a a thread or am I just hallucinating from playing too much PSU? As much as I like PSU, I am definetly not liking that.
    Was loading a page and heard the noise, quickly switched to PSU to see how someone leveled up in my locked game, and walked around for a few minutes thinking some invisible person was following me around.

Must've been that Groovy Juice I drank...
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]