View Poll Results: Not sure if this even goes here just curious how many people sketch besides me. I usually take break

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I sketch more when I play Phantasy Star.

7 63.64%
  • I sketch less cause i'm playing at that time.

1 9.09%
  • I don't sketch.

0 0%
  • I don't find mysel sketching more or less, really.

3 27.27%
  • I hate you Rune n I want your spot as leader ofTMB

0 0%

Not sure if this even goes here just curious how many people sketch besides me. I usually take breaks with sketching but everytime i play a PSO/PSU game I sketch my brain out how many are the same?

If you are talking about art, I'd like to sketch something for PSU. I just never get the time, or be truely inspired. But I like the art for PSU, PSO - heck, any good art.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Most of the rare weapons in PSO were so entertaining to look at from a creative design standpoint that they often got me in the sketching mood. How often I actually went and sketched once put into said mood, though, was an entirely different story. The moral of which was Pretty Much Never.

More sketching. yus yus. I find everything inspirational in this Universe of Phantasy Stars

i never really thought about it...i guess that means it didnt inspire me. i do like the clothing design, some anyways, and the PSU weapons arent very creative, imo, when compared to the ones in PSO. but maybe one day i will attempt to draw Rygar! when i decide on his main suit and weapon that is (its probably gonna be double LIGHT claws ) gotta try something new, right?
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

PSU character/clothing designs remind me a lot of a mix between Xenosaga and War of Genesis (that's Hyung Tae Kim schlepp, in other words). I like that sort of sleek future-tech stuff that leaves a lot of room for improvisation so I draw it, lol.

PSO, eh. Cartoony and blocky. Looking at it reminds me of like, trying to draw FF7 artwork without any of Tetsuya's stuff to look at on the side. The only weapons I've seen are things out of this site's database so I suppose I'm just biased, but I prefer modern-lookin' functional weapons over the "creative" stuff.

I mean, I've played FFXI for four years now and I've only drawn one FFXI pic! how sad is that.