Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Greetings to everyone in the PSO-W community. I have browsed the site's content ever since the good ol' PSO days, but never made a username to post on these forums.

I just started playing PSU a few weeks ago, and to be expected, i'm already an addict. However, it seems to me that a lot of people from universe 2 are either spammers, (Guardian's Colony near HIVE is the worst) or people who when you're partying with them, like to run ahead of the rest of the team, or go the opposite direction and get split up. Now, I don't know about any of you, but this is a huge annoyance to me, considering this is a team-based game. The way I look at it is, if you're not going to wait for your team, or stick with them, what's the use of being in a party? o.O

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to hopefully find some people who are good team players for my brother (Arkane) and I to thoroughly enjoy destroying baddies with. I play on PC, he plays on PS2. Him and I are both around level 25. PSO vets would be awesome as well. This being PSO-W, I figured I'd get some great responses here.

Thanks in advance, pleasent PSU carnage to you all.

Im February and Musa if you see me feel free to say. Id be glad to try and help you out.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Ditto. Look for a Human Female named jessica or a Cast Male named R2D6 (hes pretty small, youd recognize him if you saw him =3).
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Everyone has their own weakness...

The original Valkyrie here. I'm level 57ish (;;>.> Somewhere in the high 50's), but soon as you catch up I'd be happy to play.

Edit to add:

;;>.> You need to get AIM or something Feb...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weakness on 2007-03-02 02:26 ]</font>

I'm usually up for a game if I'm on Uni2 (which to be fair, isn't often ). Characters are Uriko (6, Arienal (44), Neith v3.5 (40) and Amika (16).

I played PSO GC and PSO BB in total for about 3 to 3 1/2 years, incase you're wondering.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-03-02 02:26 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I'm usually around Uni 02. Random planets, since I don't like to stick in one area too long. Character info is in my sig. If you ever see me around, feel free to invite. Doesn't matter what level you are.

And if it really matter to you, yes, I am a PSO vet. I've whored myself to every console version.
    (Profile has my character info, if you were curious).

Ive been on pso since dc ver 1.0 1999 :/ lol
    Id be glad to meet up for some games.. I know exactly what you mean about people running off etc *sigh
    Ive also played with Febuary/Musa and she's cool too so maybe we should all meet up XD

But yeah im always on and around so gimme a shout if you see me.. Howard Moon or Vince Noir XD

Mmm. Darn, I wish you'd've said something in the last week or so; I would have arranged for you to meet a couple of the noobs I've adopted already and taken you through some HIVE B.

As it is, this weekend I'll probably be busy power-leveling some of the ultimate PAs... Mmm.

I could meet you sometime saturday and help you through some HIVE B; it's surprisingly good exp once you get the hang of it. I'll need to level my twin dagger ult PA anyway, and I hate missing in S-rank.

What times can you be on Saturday?

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

My little group of friends never wanders more than 20 feet away from eachother in missions...

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Rappy Hunter

Good to see the responses i'm getting already. I'm totally going to write down all you guys' character names and be on the lookout. I'd rather play with a few cool people than a bunch of dimwits.

to imfanboy -
    More than likely saturday I'll be playing most the day. I have no plans for then so i'll probably be on for the majority. Indeed HIVE B nets good exp, although i've learned to hate the wizards quite a lot.

---

is there any other universes besides 2 where a lot of you hang around?

Edit: if any of you have AIM, mines listed in my profile. I'm always logged in, so feel free to IM if you want to game, or just BS. i'm down.

PS: My bad for posting this in general, didn't see the player machup forum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -zarek- on 2007-03-02 03:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -zarek- on 2007-03-02 03:09 ]</font>