Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

with this game and some recent posts i've noticed some people are rather particular about other people and their playing habits.

me...well i always play solo cause i just dig kicking it hermit styles...i hardly get to play with cool people on the 360...

so for the benefit of many new people joining this game (and some of the other sociopaths) what do you expect out of your team members?
    damage output?
    the right time and right enemies to knock back?
    spells you expect out of a force and which ones annoy you? (that screeneater dambarta bugs the hell out of me)

i personally don't care how other people play and honestly who's place is it to come down on other people for enjoying a video game?
    but...i haven't seen any guides or anything governing the laws and taboo's of psu anywhere to keep people from mysteriously getting booted from parties...

i'm sure we could all learn from each others points of view!

The only solution that will always work 100% for never getting booted out of game.

Form the group yourself, now you may have an issue when people want you to pass the party leader to someone with higher luck...what you do then is your choice.

Personally, I only care about 1 thing in a person...they are not annoying and/or rude. If you pass that test the only other thing that may get me annoyed is if the player constantly does something stupid...(Force trying to melee, running around doing nothing but opening boxes throughout the whole mission while others are activly fighting)

I don't appreciate it when people try telling others how to play as well, unless they try to guide them in a nice/friendly manner.

Me? I expect them to not be asshats - seen too many people who join a game and then go item hunting while the rest of the team is getting its ass kicked, for example.

It helps that everyone's friendly, but it's not required; on the other hand, if you've got a team where you know there's bad blood between members, that's going to spell instant problems like there's no tomorrow.

Newmen Activist

Also if your going to be a leader, act like one, I can't stand being in partys when leaders are striped of their athorithy by some other person who claims to know whats best for the party.
    Don't be afraid to stand against anything you don't find reasonable. oh and btw:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME WOOT IT'S OFFICALLY MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!! ^_^

For me the only issue I have are people who are as everyone has said is plain rude. People who try to abuse force members (I myself am not, but I hate when people blame something on the force, especially in bruce.) People who afk constantly lastly people who insult others.

Another thing that bugs me is the fact that lvl60-70 think they can determine who is noob or not? Or people who are lvl 40-50 will do this. I was playing as my alt, I join a mission and the leader some lvl 36 goes no noobs allowed and kicks me. I was baffled, so I wanted to see what would happen so I switch to my main come back he doesn't kick me. Only time I would think of kicking for lvl is if the party has 5 50's and 1 like 20 and we want to swtich mission and the 20 wont leave.

Oh yea race and class kicking is also stupid, calling someone a noob for choosing a certain race or cast and kicking them than just makes you more of a noob no matter what you say to back it up.

Oh and on the matter of bruce, who cares how many times you got s on it before, and what you do with your "usual party", because most likely the other members have gotten s too (hell it could be their usual party and one member is missing), in bruce the one with bruce should make the plan, since usually you fail cause bruce dies and than blame it on them, so at least let them have a chance to make a winning plan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: egn56 on 2007-03-03 22:06 ]</font>

I'm not too particular about who joins my groups. Only thing I don't tolerate are dickheads and douche bags. You can be a figunner and never use a melee weapon, you can be force and never use a spell, I don't care. How you play is your decision. But if your a dick, /boot.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

The First

the first rule of online etiquette is do not ask about online etiquette

I really don't care how good you are, how many times you do or don't die, how fast you can kill Dulk Fakis, etc. If you're a dick/douchebag/TOTAL ASSHOLE, then that's something I will not accept in parties that I'm in. And I think most people can understand where I'm coming from. This is a GAME...game's are supposed to be FUN. If any of you have played with me before, you'll all notice that I mess around, tell some dirty jokes alongside with my friends (cuz my friends are pervs, lol), and all in all, just try to have a good time. I DO NOT appreciate the people who come in and disrupt that.

What do I mean?
    -People who trip out over someone who dies without scapes. (Tight ass)
    -People who think they're so much better than everyone else. (Arrogant prick)
    -People who just put their teammates down and insult them, because they think it's funny. (Asshole)

Those kinds of characteristics are really not acceptable in real life. So, my advice to you, if you wanna, you know, enjoy this game, stay away from those people.

All other behavior is perfectly fine, and I'd welcome you into my party, xD.

I act the same way in this game as I would in real life. I would say some crazy things but I'm not gonna use "OMG INTERNET I CAN ACT ANYWAY I WANT NOW!!!! " as a way to present myself online or in real life.

I'm pretty tolerant but for S runs (if its our party) we try to demand two things:
    1) Scape Dolls (unless hive or something)
    2) Since we play Set in Order, no junk rares and items