Okay, so I made two Striker Unit guides. These were written by me, but the information was gathered by a friend of mine.

There are two versions of the guide: Version A and Version B. Version A is for perfectionists who want the best result possible. Consequently, Version A takes a longer time... a much, much longer time.

Version B is for those who are pretty much indifferent, as long as they have the Mag. It's a lot faster and probably won't make you lose your sanity.. yes, I'll admit Version A almost made me go absolutely insane.

The guides are both straightforward, and absolutely easy to follow. There shouldn't be any misunderstandings in it, as I have tested both of them out and they both work fine.

Basically, you start off with a baby mag and follow this strict feeding plan to end up with a level 51 Garuda that will have the stats [6/14/18/13 --> Version A] or [7/14/18/12 --> Version B]. Then, once you've turned the Garuda into a Striker Unit via the use of a Heaven Striker Coat, you may proceed to feed it until it hits level 200.

[Version A] - MST Based Striker Unit Feeding Plan - Version A
    [Version B] - MST Based Striker Unit Feeding Plan - Version B

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yurnero on 2007-03-10 23:36 ]</font>

Thanks for writing that guide, although my Garuda is no longer with me anymore.

Added a .gif picture of the result of method B.