Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Go buy a Sevarec board, and pop it in your pm and read its description. Roughly, off the top of my head, it says: A super, high-end custom blade made from the arm of a "Deljaban". Its destructive power is immeasurable.

now get a deljabaner, or read its descrip. whatever.:
    A entry level blade, used for its solid feel. maybe.

Something along those lines. SEGA accidently switched the descriptions for these two items.

Also, on a side note, if you go into first person with a gun now, and press r1, your goggles go on! yippie!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-09 13:02 ]</font>
    Or whatever your 360/pc players press.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-09 13:03 ]</font>

Lol wouldn't surprise me they really went cheap when it comes to SoA translation.

yeah the translaters did several screw-ups with the translations of some things in PSU.

Watch out some fool gonna' call you a "japanophile" for noticing an error! oh noes!

*rolls eyes*
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Tired Cynic

This doesn't surprise me at all.

Not as bad as the fact that Sega somehow managed to screw up the descriptions for ALL the Kubara Twin Claws (they have descriptions presumably meant for Twin Daggers >_>)

Did they have a RL Homer Simpson doing translations? LOL that's a pretty big "D'oh!"
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

On the description for the Ryo-Misakic, the kubara twin claws, they refer to them as Daggers. In the description for Moubu Seiren-zan is "A ferocious dance of blades that with no time to counterattack." Oh grammar. Looks like they changed their mind part way through and forgot to hit backspace. XP Just to name a couple I've run into in the last few days.

ST has never been known for double checking these sorts of things. PSO was littered with them.

@ShadowDragon - Yeah, I saw that comment towards you on that other thread Heck, even if it wasn't a translation problem, your explanation in ENGLISH described why the items are mislabeled. Anyway - I look forward to more horrible translations

The First

remember the BULE that wasn't corrected until PSOBB and had been in the game since i beliee DCv1... give that track record...i guess we will see them corrected in the year 2011 >.>

How about the BT lovers deco, shouldn't it be VT?

The First

nope vullseye traded it...