Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullet Head

Ok well first off i'm new to the board so hey

anyway i'm one of the few that has a bullet head(the very large cast head) and every time i join a party all i get is hell for having it i was wondering are there any others like me out there that find it annoying and y is there so much hate for my precious bullet head?

I'm The Best

no i don't have a bullethead but I am a cast. I personally think it looks outrageously retarded and I would never wear it even if it was the end of the world.....srry.

On 2007-03-10 21:10, TouchOfRed wrote:
    Ok well first off i'm new to the board so hey

anyway i'm one of the few that has a bullet head(the very large cast head) and every time i join a party all i get is hell for having it i was wondering are there any others like me out there that find it annoying and y is there so much hate for my precious bullet head?
    Was thinking of the wrong CAST head

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genji on 2007-03-10 22:18 ]</font>
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

I personally think the "bullet head" helmet kicks ass. I just love the design of it, and it is very reminiscent of one of the RAcast heads from PSO.

If it weren't for the fact that my cast has a human face, I'd be using that one.

Good choice.

I use it, and I would never change it to anything else. Unless there was the mushroom head available.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Oh jesus, people are actually getting mad about what head choice people choose? I'd just laugh at that very fact, myself.

On 2007-03-10 22:10, Uncle_bob wrote:
    I use it, and I would never change it to anything else. Unless there was the mushroom head available.
    i laughed pretty hard at that, thanks
    gt: pixelsofdeath

There once was a beast girl named Trump Fan. She was a very large beast girl and was very obese. People use to mock her for being fat and wearing bikini's. She didn't mind(she actually had better jokes then the people who joked on her making her a winner). Anyway a picture of her before the clothes update.

^And whats the whole moral of the story then? lol.

And screw those people who aren't down with the bullet head! It's a freakin' classic from the days of PSO!

^Oh yeah moral. LOSE WEIGHT FATTY! jk. The moral is be like trump fan don't care and tell people to stfu. I think thats a good moral

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-10 22:55 ]</font>