Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Okay, Obsidian got me. There's more resistant-to-melee mobs than there are
    resistant-to-techs. Which, really sucks now that I think about it.

Come to think of it, the only enemy I can think of that's magic resistant would be a Goazoran, which is also resistant to physical attacks... >_>

*Runs off to PSUpedia*
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

You can never be too sure about your info >.>

The First

what makes it bad is that the hackers of PSO erased the need for healing forces and so they have all forgot how to be effective forces...unfortunately we have to live with the consequences on PSU.

On 2007-03-13 23:27, DurakkenX wrote:
    what makes it bad is that the hackers of PSO erased the need for healing forces and so they have all forgot how to be effective forces...unfortunately we have to live with the consequences on PSU.
    i guess thats why resta and the other support techs are totally gimp in psu when compared to pso right? i get the feeling someone at ST was a fonewearl lover and such saw fit to gimp hunters rangers and melee forces out spite because of how crappy fonewearls were in pso. FT = the most unbalanced type in psu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2007-03-14 01:50 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

[quote]On 2007-03-14 01:49, Alisha wrote:
    FT = the most unbalanced type in psu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2007-03-14 01:50 ]</font>
    I was thinking about this earlier today. I mean not only do FO's get access to lvl 4 status through techs, they also get lvl 30 bullets, S rank cards, bows and exclusive access to rods. WTF? And yet Guntechs, who would benefit most from bows/cards get A ranks and all powerful lvl 10 techs. Its ridiculous really.

you know. Hunter's arent just for dealing damage like you all think. There's a special status effect that REALLY helps the party that the hunter specializes in.

It's called knockdown/back.

Tip over enemies so NOBODY gets hit by megid. Enemies that dont fall over still get stunned by launch or knockback attacks, so two coordinated hunters can prevent a jarba from ever macking an action.

On 2007-03-14 02:07, Kura-X wrote:
    you know. Hunter's arent just for dealing damage like you all think. There's a special status effect that REALLY helps the party that the hunter specializes in.

It's called knockdown/back.

Tip over enemies so NOBODY gets hit by megid. Enemies that dont fall over still get stunned by launch or knockback attacks, so two coordinated hunters can prevent a jarba from ever macking an action.
    Which is incredibly easy to do when the Jarba stops you with dambarta and has his buddies serve you a megid buffet. The fact is that with the Grenade Lauancher and the use of new PAs like Mayalee Prisim and Fury ranger classes now have access to decent knockdown/knockback as well while still being able to contribute in greater ways through traps and status effects. Yeah I can keep a Jarba stunlocked for years with my fF but whats the point when a fG can do the same and kill the thing in a fraction of the time?

I remember back when i started before all the haxeta when hunters owned everything and my little force had only ra spells and normal foie, diga, crappy zonde i never used, and barta. Along with that and crappy armor where i got hit a couple times and get killed. My measly hp like 600 or something at FT1 when the classes changed and massive drop in def.

I was basically a healbot and got my ra spell in here and there. Now the tables have turned and im pushing over 2500dmg crits on grinna beta's in goliath S, soloing S2 linear line in 16min and lemme tell ya, a party with 4+ FT is really awesome

Melee Resistant enemies-

Tengohg
    Jusnagun
    Cariguine
    Kamatoze
    Gaozoran
    Polavohra
    Kog Nadd
    Dura Gohra[the Alligator thing at the desert]
    Dilla Griena
    SEED-Vance
    Bysha mech Koh[the red one]
    Bysha mech Ostu[the blue one]
    Gohma Methna
    Gohma Dilla
    Endrum Bomalta
    Endrum Seeker
    Endrum Tirentos
    Grinna Bete C
    Jarba
    Bil De Vear
    Shagreece
    Zoona
    Svaltus
    Kajibidari[sp?]

Firearm Resistant enemies-

Dilnazen
    Kamatoze
    Cariguine
    Gaozoran
    Polavohra
    Kogg Nadd
    Dura Gohra
    Dilla Griena
    SEED-Vance
    Bysha mech Koh
    Bysha mech Ostu
    Gohma Methna
    Gohma Dilla
    Endrum Bomalta
    Endrum Seeker
    Endrum Tirentos
    Grinna Bete C
    Jarba
    Bil De Vear
    Svaltus
    Kajibidari[sp?]

Tech Resistant Enemies-

Kog Nadd
    Polavohra
    Gaozoran

I don't know all the tech resistant monsters, as I do not use a Force, because of PS2 load lag.
    Chars-
    Kitty Arika- Lv110+, Beast Fortefighter Lv20.
    Kitty Zelos- Lv100+, Beast Guntecher Lv20, Wartecher Lv20, Acrotecher [Rising]
    E-126 Omega- Lv120+, CAST Protranser Lv20, Fortegunner Lv20.
    Epsilon Hyral- Lv[Rising], CAST Fighgunner [Rising], Guntecher [Rising]