Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i was woundering if the jp server has bruce S mission and if they do what is the reward.....?

As far as I know, they do not have such a mission for now.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Bruce S that was be hilarious like a lv 110 bil de vear chasing down the one hit on the techers (and on bruce)
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

lol i guess it would be pretty funny..... i was thinking all u would need is 2 fortegunners to keep them frozen and everyone jus holds traps for them i dont know though its jus an idea and we would get like 30k and 300 mp lol...

PSU Machinema Producer

And a special item?

On 2007-03-14 00:03, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
    i was woundering if the jp server has bruce S mission and if they do what is the reward.....?
    Other than what I listed in your other thread, the only thing the JP server has that the US server does not is Ultimate attack stuff, 1 update of new clothes, and A Grinder Boards. That is it.

On 2007-03-14 03:50, Eleina wrote:
    Bruce S that was be hilarious like a lv 110 bil de vear chasing down the one hit on the techers (and on bruce)
    Should be at least lv 120 since that's likely what it'd take for ones to drop the Bil De Axe, considering the pattern with drops

On 2007-03-14 06:50, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    Other than what I listed in your other thread, the only thing the JP server has that the US server does not is Ultimate attack stuff, 1 update of new clothes, and A Grinder Boards. That is it.
    ST's using the event to take a coffee break from updates now aren't they?

They're also using the break to release information on the expansion. Coincidence? I wonder. Seems to me like they might be using this time to prepare for the beta.

So do you think JPN even even see 1 legit 12* weapon and lvl 100 cap before the expansion?

probably. I also expect a 4-6 month delay between the beta and release.