Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

-RETIRED-
    Guntecher Sargent Shligger reiterated his desire to remain with the worthless and gimped race of the Newmans- The same race he has dealt less damage with bows then others do with mechguns- Claiming that he simply enjoyed being bested by far superior races and enemies on a regular basis. "To me, there is no feeling quite like dying, I've always said that dying is the most important thing, and I feel die as a Newman for this season and many seasons to come," Shligger said. "Sure, I might have a better chance of dying as a Cast Wartecher or a Human [in general], but it woudl just be more special to lose in front of fellow Newmans on Neudaiz." Shligger added that the soon coming reinstatement of his Guardian's License would not change his mind, as he has been waiting since February to get another chance to dye in front of all his peers. -|-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-03-18 11:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-03-18 11:40 ]</font>

'bout fuckin time >=/

Thats all I can say.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

umm what....
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

i think hes realizing that making race/job combos w/ randon ones is stupid.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

How is that random? A newman guntecher makes perfect sense.

Newms have the highest MST and TP, making them excellent choices for any force class obviously.
    Newms also have the second highest ATA, making them great as any ranger class.

Put em' together and ya get guntecher. WEWT.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2007-03-18 11:18, Rashiid wrote:
    i think hes realizing that making race/job combos w/ randon ones is stupid.
    Hey, throw in gender and your female beast Fighgunner sucks

i have a lot of trouble understanding his sentences. Newman wont die that easily if u have good % armor on and bring plenty of different element armor with u so that u wont die as much. Well at least my newman hardly die, i dont know how u were playing with your newman, but mine is doing a very good job.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

Down for the Getdown

On 2007-03-18 11:09, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
    -RETIRED-
    Guntecher Sargent Shligger reiterated his desire to remain with the worthless and gimped race of the Newmans- The same race he has dealt less damage with bows then others do with mechguns- Claiming that he simply enjoyed being bested by far superior races and enemies on a regular basis. "To me, there is no feeling quite like dying, I've always said that dying is the most important thing, and I feel die as a Newman for this season and many seasons to come," Shligger said. "Sure, I might have a better chance of dying as a Cast Wartecher or a Human [in general], but it woudl just be more special to lose in front of fellow Newmans on Neudaiz." Shligger added that the soon coming reinstatement of his Guardian's License would not change his mind, as he has been waiting since February to get another chance to dye in front of all his peers. -|-
    In a related story veteran Beast Fortefighter, the self-proclaimed "Internet Badass" DizzyDi has stated that he likes be a beast because he enjoys missing. "Yeah I mean, theres nothing quite like taking 10 minutes to complete your axe combo only to see a bunch of 0s fly around on the screen. To me, thats the true spirit of PSU. It keeps both you and your enemy on thier toes. You dunno when you're going to hit, and neither does your enemy, it keeps the game interesting."
    More at 10.

On 2007-03-18 11:24, BunnyGirl wrote:
    i have a lot of trouble understanding his sentences and reading my own becuZ I dont spel. Newman wont die that easily if u can take a joke th rite wai. Well at least my newman hardly have HP, i dont know how u were playing with your newman, but I sure misst the punchline completely