View Poll Results: Title explains all. I'd appreciate it if only players whose been both a FT and a PT, Gt, or FG, to v

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mayalee Prism

8 61.54%
  • Dambarta

3 23.08%
  • I love pie (but not w/ whip cream)

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title explains all. I'd appreciate it if only players whose been both a FT and a PT, Gt, or FG, to vote.

Dambarta isnt really crowd control, just a shield for use forces, Damdiga too.

now, u can knock a whole pack of enemies w/ Mayalee Prism
    (saw 1 fortegunner use it on thee 8 Volfu spawn on Labs S2, so kool)
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I use Fortefighter's as meatshields crowd control.

Dambarta Freezes. Mayalee Prism pushes stuff back. They both have their uses.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

Dambarta is more of a suppresion move, than a crowd control.

The Mayalee Prism really is more so on Crowd Control, like the Grenader.

Suppression = Immobilizing, Disabling, or Debuffing.

Crowd Control = using a heavy hitting attack to press enemies to a corner or such for an oppertunity for others to pound the crap outta the victims.
    Chars-
    Kitty Arika- Lv110+, Beast Fortefighter Lv20.
    Kitty Zelos- Lv100+, Beast Guntecher Lv20, Wartecher Lv20, Acrotecher [Rising]
    E-126 Omega- Lv120+, CAST Protranser Lv20, Fortegunner Lv20.
    Epsilon Hyral- Lv[Rising], CAST Fighgunner [Rising], Guntecher [Rising]

I really depends on which type of enemies it is. For small enemies like polty, badira, and ageeta Dambarta would be better since you can crowd more in a smaller area. For larger enemies spaced Mayalee Prism would be better since you can blast through all of them.

Maylee Prism easily.

Dambarta is just an anti- Badira, Koltova/Distova, Naval tech that kill them in like 10 seconds, making soloing a bit cheap(not that I care)
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

On 2007-03-20 19:57, Sexy_Raine wrote:
    Maylee Prism easily.

Dambarta is just an anti- Badira, Koltova/Distova, Naval tech that kill them in like 10 seconds, making soloing a bit cheap(not that I care)
    Soloing Cheap? With Dambarta?

Well, call me cheap then when I'm anything BUT by selling my 9* Weapons (not the boards) in my shop thanks to Soloing using Dambarta on HIVE.

Cheap HAHAHA

...and I'm Sure your the kind of person who would turn down a Free Brand New Car Just because it would be cheap to get one that easy

"No Thanks, I'd rather work my butt off flipping Burgers and Sponging Toilets to Earn my Car, Yeah, That would be So Cheap if I just took that Free one your offering me, and I'm SOoooo Not Cheap!"

My Spleen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-20 21:32 ]</font>

Oh my god, I know I look sezxy using Dambarta but..DAYUM.

i am doing fine with soloing LL S2 with my FO using Dambarta. 600+ damage a hit from dambarta to 5+ enemies just really makes thing faster. I dont know, i like Dambarta much more and if i have to fight the bigger enemy i will just use diga or foie. Dambarta is pretty much a shield that can keep some enemies from even touching the FO. I like how those deljabans just run into my shield and all fall down at the same time.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

I've only heard about Mayalee Prism but from what i've heard it's a sick move it will defidently be on my pa's to get list in the future even though i'm not using a laser cannon at the moment

and dambarta usually freezes instead of knock backs but is still a really good move not really for crowd control