Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was able to find posts from VectormanX that showed pics of it and in action but they no longer work (the links to his pics) so now I am without

But the good news is people have it on the JP PSU version so please post more of this weapon if you can

Thank You

I'm gonna race to be the first to get this Weapon after the April 13th Update By then I'll be lvl 80/10 Fortetecher thanx to Lab S2 *Muah* to Labs

Still waiting for some Nice JP Players to post some Vid or Pics of this Shi-Kikami in action. Don't make me Beg.

Please Please Please lol

A tip for those interested in doing the same....Go Buy a Gi-Senba from the NPC's (unless you can find one from a shop, just don't buy one under 28% Ice cuz that's what the shop sells em for)

...We will ALL need it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-22 14:36 ]</font>

http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/card/shikikami00.jpg

Just imagine the dolls in the air...I don't think it really requires a video.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU A2K

ME HAPPY!!!!

and Umberger TOO, Thank You!!!

***I Swear, it's Eye Candy***

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-22 14:57 ]</font>

Those are Great Additions as well Thank You Kamica

Funny thing is we most likely won't be geting any new sranks on April 13th.

On 2007-03-22 15:18, Golto wrote:
    Funny thing is we most likely won't be geting any new sranks on April 13th.
    Several people have posted we will, just not sure what exactly but levels with high creatures means Possible S Rank stuff No?

Anyways, at whatever point we get this weapon it's gonna be an awesome addition for Card Users The 11 and 12 S ranks are nice too, one shoots Star Blades and the other Ninja looking Blades. But all I had of those is the Perfect Bible illustration.