I was playing online and noticed that I was still getting new SS cards. So I decided to do fast games against com to get as many cards as fast as possible. And i'm using a deck to get S rank in 1 minute, 3 turns.

So if anyone else is in my situation may find this deck useful for these days. Though it might be best to spend them playing against real people... but I find myself alone often :S

Put cards in the deck in this order:

- Dice+, Fly, Nano Dragon, Exchange (def for atk assist), , HP Attack, Fly attack, AB Attack

And then fill with randoms.

- Choose map Olor odor
    - Rules Dice 6-6 and no shuffle
    - Opponent Reiz Deck

Once game starts is simple. Set dice+1 on you and fly on reiz, that's 1st turn.
    Then Reiz will teleport near to you. 2nd turn place Nano Dragon in default place which happens to be next to Reiz use Exchange assist don't worry about overriding dice, and use HP attack, Fly attack, AB Attack. Just mashing A is good as there is no other option possible. And paboom 60 damage to Reiz, S rank

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2007-03-28 04:22 ]</font>

I remember using this deck a long time ago. It always worked pretty well. Good luck on getting those last few cards Malkavian. Do you know which ones you need?

I was looking before and I still miss many.
    Lavis Cannon, Dark Flow, Berill Knuckles, Madam's Umbrella+, Heart of Poumn, Heaven Punisher, Evil curst, Dark Bridge, Psycho Wand, Standstill shield+... and some magazines I lost in corruption that are not available anymore >.< That happened nearly 3 years ago and still hurts me
    Is ironic how Lavis cannon in Ep3 is way more rare than Lavis Blades and Double Cannon since the latter of modifications of it.
    Well it might make sense if we consider Ep3 happens some decades later than PSO and most lavis cannons were converted to blades or double cannons by the hunters

And that's only for items. Today I got 6 new cards, while the rate keeps the same is not bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2007-03-26 16:19 ]</font>

On 2007-03-26 16:14, Malkavian wrote:
    I was looking before and I still miss many.
    Lavis Cannon, Dark Flow, Berill Knuckles, Madam's Umbrella+, Heart of Poumn, Heaven Punisher, Evil curst, Dark Bridge, Psycho Wand, Standstill shield+
    I know you can find the Evil Curst, Dark Bridge, Psycho Wand, Standstill Shield+, and Madam's Umbrella through Reiz bashing. I'm afraid the Dark Flow and Heart of Poumn can only be found through Card Auction. The only place I've seen the Lavis Cannon turn over the last year is through Card Auction too.

Thanks for the info.
    Now I've done a long streak without new cards. I hope to at least get grants. Is a card I never had and is actually useful.

Still missing all these

No.10 Lavis Cannon
    No.21 Dark Flow
    No.64 Heart of Poumn
    No.86 Heaven Punisher
    No.135 Evil Curst
    No.146 Hildebear`s cane+
    No.151 Dark Bridge
    No.152 Psycho Wand
    No.205 Rag Rappy+
    No.222 Gibbles+
    No.223 Hallo Rappy+