Welcome back to the Art theme jam!

Febuary is that cliche month of love and amore. So to fullfill this, this month will be all about friendship and loovvveee. There are a few rules for this month:

1. PSO/PSU/PS content related. Like before if its from a PS game (be it a NPC, or your own PSO/U characters) its allowed.

2. Friendship Acts or Love-ship must be present. While just posing is nice and all; this is about being friends, or being lovers.

3. Red must be involved somehow in your final piece.

Now onto the game!
    CHOOSE 1 (or more) of the following:

1. Draw your couple (be it m/f, m/m, f/f love or just friends) in a lovely, romantic, or comedic love type image. For example, girl A cuddled by Boy B. Or Boy B kissing the koltova instead of Girl A who is laughing... etc.

1A. If your pairing is friends instead of lovers, Have the two doing something as friends would do. For example Break nooging on the Ep 3 Humar (whos name i forgot at the moment. XD)

2. Have your pair in a virtual valentines day card. OR make a PS related valentines day card. [For example,a love rappy sharing his love to you.]

3. Write a love type poem from one person to another.

I'll have an example soon.

this deadline ends March 02! Lets roll!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

really oddly enough i was working on this just for fun.

Finished

Maya and my character JOE

Maya: "I've always pondered why best women are the best"
    JOE: "..."
    Maya: "Well it appears that we'll just have to preform some testing to come to a deduction"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2008-02-05 03:16 ]</font>
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Hooray! finaly something to draw.. I already got some nice idea.

@Skye-fox:
    Lovely.. anyway, good job!

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

Grrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh---FALCAN PUNCH!!! XD *Damon got jealous*
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

Just to keep the topic alive:

Anyone still working on the challange? it looks a bit dead to me..

of course I am working on it.. I just finished with sketching the background and stuff, Already colored the characters, but I won't show the coloring until the pic is finished, so here is the sketch if you wanna peek:

Spoiler!

hooray! I am done.. >_> this time I tried to apply my usual CG style to the background as well.. the CGing alone was 10+ hours.. maybe 15/20 -__- and It looks totaly f*^cked up! because of the wobbely sketch lines.. next time I will do proper lining..

so.. I think coloring looks ok, but linework is horribly wobbely and annoying to look at..

er.. enjoy.. or something like that..