Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what if we make a petition for another pso game or revamped for the wii of somesorts. get thousands of people to sign it then send it to SEGA. they couldnt refuse if we had like 10 to 20 thousand sigs on it, it will show how much pso is missed. any opinions.

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

They don't have to make a game because you petition, and a boycott threat may force them to make a terrible game just to appease the masses.
    I say just let roll and another game will appear, but a user influenced game design may be an interesting touch to a new PSO.
    Be prepared for life........because it has sharp objects.

well they dont have to make a new game, but remake it for the wii or somethin u know? its only an idea. im also willing to wait for a new pso or psu game.

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

I have to admit, that a PSO with better graphics and with the shut down of the servers, maybe with all the online missions availiable offline (PSO Plus Upgrade) would be alright for the Wii.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2007-03-31 18:25 ]</font>
    Be prepared for life........because it has sharp objects.

There is already a thread very similar to this one.
    It's called PSO for the Wii? (new stuff)

Never giving up

If we got a PSO Complete collection for the Wii/Box, with EPs 1-4, all quests (including the BB ones, or at the very least 1-2 with all GC content), and online play via Wifi/lan/anything or offline multiplayer quest access, with all seasonal events accessable (with minor changes for say the cake quest if its offline only, to allow the reward to be taken in)...

I'm sure Sega would make a couple Mil easly

It's a possiblity; it *could* work...

Heh, you could like have a picture of your Mii's face next to your character name or something.

Or there could be a shield from a special event which has the face of the Mii of the wearer on it.

Um... I dunno.

>.>

<.<
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

Right now I feel that if they don't do something great and solid to unify people in the same servers of a Phantasy Star Online game I don't want it.
    And it seems like they are focusing on upgrades for PSU right now. Splitting their potential players between PSU and what other new PSO game like could be PSO Wii is not something I want.

Maybe after PSU dies they decide to make the right move. And it would be best if they release for a single system or same servers for different systems. I really disliked how they started with PC, Xbox Versions with different servers and separating people that were playing toegether. It worsened the situation for all versions.

I know. Splitting the PSU playerbase was (in my opinion) one of the worst things they could have done.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.