Thread: Train Rescue

I know that the drumline drops from seekers, but i was just wondering are there a lot of them on the train rescue mission or are those all gohma dillas? because i want to get a drumline without synthing it.
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

PSU Machinema Producer

There are seekers too. Good luck on that, weps don't drop often :s

On 2007-04-02 06:06, Zarbolord wrote:
    There are seekers too. Good luck on that, weps don't drop often :s
    Correction, no there aren't. These are all rogue machines, not Endrum ones: That means Gohma Dilla and Gohma Methna, as well as Dilla Griena.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Legendary Booma Seducer

On 2007-04-02 05:59, NeoTeppin wrote:
    I know that the drumline drops from seekers, but i was just wondering are there a lot of them on the train rescue mission or are those all gohma dillas? because i want to get a drumline without synthing it.
    Why don't you want to synth it?

Other than S ranks I don't see the point in hunting for weapons anymore.

It's quicker and easier to just run labs until you get enough money to buy the board and make something with decent % (obviously not with guns). I was in a party of all Casts yesterday and we were doing S2 lab runs in 9 minutes, I earnt enough money to buy two boards and also found a lot of the materials needed to make them.

In 400 hours I can count on one hand the number of weapons I've seen drop, I personally have got a Buccanneer and a few Cometara's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-04-02 10:55 ]</font>

You can find 9* guns in player shops normally starting at about 300k, which isn't bad at all. You'll probably earn that a whole lot faster than trying to find the weapon drop, in my opinion.

Yeah, It's pretty rare. I always seem to get the 9* guns when they (rarely) drop.