Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    aka Dr_Montague

Ok I dont get whats the deal with this stupid "He's black so dont mess with him" crap. Im not racist against anyone but I DONT GET WHAT IS UP WITH THIS! Can someone PLEASE tell me what is up with this. Its driving me crazy.

I don't get it either, what the hell are you talking about?

People like... discrimnate against you, act overly and annoyingly PC, - or are they intimidated by your awesome blackness or something?

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

This doesn't bode well.

It's a stereotype thing. Humans have the tendency to brand people as things. For example, most black people are potrayed as thugs or gangsters, so people have the mentality to avoid them.

It's racism, it's a universal stereotype. Every race has its derogatory stereotypes. Just bear with the fact that some are more common than others...>.>

Besides, if they're going to label you automatically, they can't be all too smart, can they?
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Down for the Getdown

Angry black man stereotype. Mostly tagged on tall, muscular, and usually bald black guys.

Know what pisses me off? When someone makes a black joke and everyone in the room starts laughing and then they look at me (if I were the only black in the room). Like they gotta see if its okay with me to laugh at the black joke.

The First

Know what pisses me off? Just about everyone...

Know how I get over it? Sleep >.> Sleeping is very relaxing...

but seriously being black male in todays america is the 3rd worst thing to be...with white male being first and white female being second...and if i remember right asian female is like in the best position.

men, not a race, are the most prejudiced against...and it's mostly perpatrated by men who after millenia of being conditioned by women who are still not satisfied...learn the facts and such and then pop on the tv or read a magazine or maybe a history book (and not one of those crappy american history books that are littered with lies) and you'll realize how many lies and how much hatred and such there really is towards men that really shouldn't be there.

^-

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-04-05 16:38, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    are they intimidated by your awesome blackness or something?
    Hint Hint: I wrote im not racist, meaning im not black mr. That option goes right off the list

aka Dr_Montague

Another thing that really pisses me off is when a black guy tries to get something off you (for example lunch) and when you say no they say, "You hate me 'cause im black?" Then everyone hears it and they think your rascist. I HATE THAT!!!

The First

On 2007-04-06 15:37, Dr_Montague wrote:
    Another thing that really pisses me off is when a black guy tries to get something off you (for example lunch) and when you say no they say, "You hate me 'cause im black?" Then everyone hears it and they think your rascist. I HATE THAT!!!
    I say "No. I hate you cuz you're a retard"

and then when a handicapped person gets offended and says "You shouldn't say retard...it's offensive" I say "It's meant to be...those who are handicapped aren't retarded because they are handicapped, but it just so happens that you are retarded and handicapped"