Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I wish they would give us the option to turn off the mini map in the corner.

After running a map a few times, I never really look at it anymore, just takes up space... never really looked at it on new maps either.

Would probably help out with some of the slowdown on consoles too.

I use it to pin-point the enemy locations so that I can successfully attack a foe with diga and etc.

--_! Zoo !_--

GPS device ftw

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

hay DJ did u write that fantastic poem in ur sig? :3

On 2007-04-07 21:15, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    hay DJ did u write that fantastic poem in ur sig? :3
    Yea. I'm going poetry crazy lately. So many thinking and etc. All of my Game names and Team box text are filled with poetry every game I make.

Here's a close-up to my sig with better detail:
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ingedDjBig.jpg

Hay now, let's not get off-topic, k? lol ^____^

The mini-map is quite useful, as DJ mentioned, at pointing out enemy locations. Things like worms, even when buried underground, are indicated on the HUD thusly. I suppose if you really didn't want it there, it would be nice to turn it off--but don't underestimate its value.

Also, as a 360 user, playing the game in widescreen will make it take up much less room on the screen, if you have that capability.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Yeah I guess it's good to spot the baddies... maybe I'm just used to playing Story/Extra now and I also soloed a lot when I played online with my ps2, so everything came straight at me.

EDIT: Nope, no widescreen here... maybe in the future, I hope.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trioxin13 on 2007-04-07 21:26 ]</font>

Master of Mediocrity

THe name bar on the left is permanently burned in on my nice widescreen. Damn it. They should make that move in small icrements to prevent burnin. But that would require forethought.

*Swings large blades*

The map is also extremely useful in dark rooms for finding enemies, aka Bruce's and Lab amongst others...

I like it for shooting at enemies off screen. I don't always have the patience to wait for a better camera angle.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad